Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new raw career in anything and anywhere
Posted by: rammstein ()
Date: September 26, 2010 09:53PM

Hello guys
I am looking to become raw since i am a huge supplement fan and have done 20 years of network marketing in the supplement industry, i am wanting a career in the holistic/raw industry if they can train and i am located in shelby michigan so if there is employment here that is a plus but if not then maybe vacouver, seattle or Boston etc just let me know if you need me for anything!

thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new raw career in anything and anywhere
Posted by: veggiegrrrl ()
Date: November 03, 2010 11:44PM

check out creativehealthinstitute.com and apply for an internship in union city, michigan. UNPAID but free housing and raw food.

Posted by: Tabia ()
Date: August 01, 2013 02:37PM

Hi - Although your post was literally years ago, wondering if you are still in Michigan. Would love to talk with you. Great things are happening in urban agrigulture and raw foods in Detroit, serious!

Posted by: elegua ()
Date: August 17, 2013 12:01AM

I highly advise NOT going to CHI in MI.creativehealthinstitute.com is a pit and they treat their interns badly. It is not what it used to be when run by original owner who died a couple of years ago. Do not waste your time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables