Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for experienced raw chef
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 03, 2010 10:16AM

We, long time vegetarian health & fitness nuts who are into raw foods couple years opening first raw food restaurant in Riga, Latvia.
We are looking for experienced raw food chef who can establish menu, help training staff...
If you are willing to travel and experience something new - Eastern Europe, come to Riga.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for experienced raw chef
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 06, 2010 01:52AM

Aris LaTham
www.sunfired.com
sunfired@sunfired.com

Re: Looking for experienced raw chef
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: November 22, 2010 08:15AM

I am one of the most experienced Raw Chefs and would be interested! I have been promoting and teaching all around the World for 10 years certifying Raw Chefs, teaching and I have a Eco Chef App for the iPhone, 3 best selling raw recipe books with 4th new major publisher I owned my own raw restaurant and a woman is featuirng my raw recipes in London, UK I have traveled extensively all around the World my passport is valid and I taught in Tokyo last Sumner please visit my websites and enter my name Bryan Au into Google.com and YouTube.com to see my raw recipe videos which are currently airing to 2 million people everyday on the Metro Bus system in Los Angeles and I have a huge fanbase and following around the World on Twitter and Facebook along with major media and or so I can really promote your amazing raw restaurant and I know what recipes are profitable and what people love I can train and teach you everything and around your budget, ingredients available seasonally and more! O yaugjt ands trained the first raw restaurant in Tokyo and now another in London I would love to help, work with you and promote you! Please email mr at rawbryan@hotmail.com and let's Rawck! Sent on my iPhone so sorry for mispelled words!

Eco Chef Bryan Au

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables