Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

KTEC HP3 blender for sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 30, 2010 11:18AM

I used this for one week before moving to France where my transformer could not convert the power. I am so sad to not use this here but now it is taking up space no matter how pretty to look at.
I will sell for 400 + shipping which shouldnt be more then 50

ETL Certified
» NSF Health Certified
» 120 volts 50/60 hz
» 1500 watts 13 amps
» Dimensions: base - 7" wide 8" deep 6.5" tall
with carafe its 15.5" tall
» 3 peak horsepower
» 3 year warranty for household use on motor base and 1 year warranty on jar
» Lifetime warranty on motor coupling

Introduced in 1995, the KTEC Champ HP3 blender was introduced as the first blender on the market with a microprocessor chip. Pre-programmed blending cycles direct a powerful 3-peak horsepower motor to change speeds and times, automatically assuring perfect blending consistency. This technology launched K-TEC into the commercial blender industry. Today, the Blendtec family of commercial blenders can be seen at leading smoothie and coffee shops throughout the world.

» Jamba Juice
» Starbucks
» Disneyland
» and more!

No other blender manufacturer can make these claims...

» The Most Powerful - 13 AMP motor! The largest in this industry for fast, thorough blending.
» Lifetime warranty on the blade and coupling.
» No Plunger Necessary - The automatic program fluctuate the speeds. This helps prevent the danger of pushing something into a spinning blade.
» Dry-goods Capability - No need to purchase a separate container or blade to handle dry goods. Mill grains into excellent flours or even cereals.
» Fits under standard cupboard - When it's more convenient, it's easier to use. Yet still holds over 1/2 gallon.
» Electronic surge and thermal protection - State-of-the-art electronics ensures reliability and durability.
» More Power! 50% more power than other home blenders for fast, consistent blending. » More Convenience! One touch operation. Computer controlled blend cycles that make perfect drinks, soups and desserts every time. Recipe book included.
» More Quiet! The advanced engineering design of the Champ HP3 Blender and jar makes it much less noisy than other blenders.

Re: KTEC HP3 blender for sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 14, 2010 04:36PM

I used to live in France and I believe that your problem is the converter. Try a heavier duty converter and you should be find. The small cheap ones just will not do it for this machine. Good luck. John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables