Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw chef seeking home on a vegan farm
Posted by: viriditas ()
Date: April 23, 2011 08:03AM

Hi,
I am a 39 year old single woman looking for a place to learn organic and biodynamic practices. I would like to live on a farm in California for a few months. In trade I can work and/or teach raw food cuisine, as i've been 100% raw for 6 years and on the raw foods path for 9 years. I've worked for several raw businesses and written a book and many articles about raw food. I'm also a performing artist and like to be around contra dancing.

If anyone has any leads please write me here.

V.N.

Re: raw chef seeking home on a vegan farm
Posted by: viriditas ()
Date: April 23, 2011 05:29PM

or Better Yet write me at my email address: singdancer@gmail.com
and make a wonderful day!

Re: raw chef seeking home on a vegan farm
Posted by: planetcostarica ()
Date: May 11, 2011 07:53AM

V.N.

Check out my ad on this website and also the one for my place at Planetcostarica.org. Let me know more about yourself at Planetcostarica@gmail.com

COSTA RICA ORGANIC FARM

We are seeking a caretaker for short term or possible long term on our Coffee and fruit farm in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. The farm is over 8 acres and is nature at its best. There are currently two horses, two pigs and seven rescue dogs on the farm.

We can offer some type of work/stay program and are open to other possible arrangements. Applicants must be strict vegetarians and preferably vegan, but not a must. We desire more interest in organic farming and the raw food lifestyle. We only ask that an applicant do the same work we ourselves do as well.

The farm is located in a small rural village with very few people who speak English. If you don't know Spanish, you will, in just a short time. All the neighbors are friendly Ticos and always helpful.

Interested parties please email with information about yourself. Inquiries about the place are welcome!

Thank you!

Patty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables