Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

seeking employment, Hawaii, California, northwest, or abroad.
Posted by: sugarmagnolia ()
Date: April 27, 2011 11:27PM

Aloha!

I am looking for employment and or work exchange starting in August. I am about to take the 3 month internship in raw food healing at the creative health institute in michigan.

I already have completed ALissa Cohen's level I training and am very passionate and excited about raw and healthy foods.

I have a masters in counseling, and meditation experience. I just moved back to the mainland after being on Hawaii for 1.5 years.

I have a lot of experience with exercise and yoga and these are some of my favorite hobbies besides visiting the ocean.

I am hard working, and reliable and cant wait to prepare and share more raw food.

I am also looking for sustainable farming experience.

Much thanks and continued blessings.

Jessica

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: seeking employment, Hawaii, California, northwest, or abroad.
Posted by: planetcostarica ()
Date: May 11, 2011 07:48AM

Jessica,

Please note my ad on this website that I've enclosed below. The website to my place is Planetcostarica.org. Tell me more about yourself. Planetcostarica@gmail.com

COSTA RICA ORGANIC FARM

We are seeking a caretaker for short term or possible long term on our Coffee and fruit farm in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. The farm is over 8 acres and is nature at its best. There are currently two horses, two pigs and seven rescue dogs on the farm.

We can offer some type of work/stay program and are open to other possible arrangements. Applicants must be strict vegetarians and preferably vegan, but not a must. We desire more interest in organic farming and the raw food lifestyle. We only ask that an applicant do the same work we ourselves do as well.

The farm is located in a small rural village with very few people who speak English. If you don't know Spanish, you will, in just a short time. All the neighbors are friendly Ticos and always helpful.

Interested parties please email with information about yourself. Inquiries about the place are welcome!

Thank you!

Patty

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables