Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

moving to hawaii & interested to live & work in an intentional community
Posted by: agni ()
Date: October 02, 2011 11:26PM

I am going to Hawaii in November and would love to meet up with any fruity friends! I would love to find a fruit centered community. Would love to have info on the intentional 811 community, Cinderland or any raw vegan community. would love to work there as well be in a quiet, serein place where i can finish my book. I work as a holistic therapist, i teach yoga, i'm fruitarian, have a masters in psychology & a PhD in psychology of education. Have experience as a university psychology professor, psychotherapist, ashtanga yoga teacher, meditation teacher... Speak greek (my mother tongue), french (lived & worked for 15 years in Paris) Wishing to find a spiritual place not a commercial one. Tired of big cities, commercial yoga studios, profit oriented people, stressfull life... Aspire to a close to nature, fruitarian, simple, conscious, spiritual life shared with beautiful souls !!! Thanks.

love & light, Maria

Re: moving to hawaii & interested to live & work in an intentional community
Posted by: jamila ()
Date: December 19, 2011 06:16AM

aloha, my name is jamila, i just signed up on this website and saw your post in the classified section. My family and i live near pahoa on the big island and we are starting a raw vegan community. We practice ashtanga and we are interested in incorporating the raw vegan lifestyle with permaculture, yoga and living in community...anyway, if you're still looking for a place and interested in community we have a rental here right now, renting rooms and starting to grow trees, etc.....our website is yogifarm.org, ~jamila

Posted by: rawne ()
Date: February 21, 2012 12:54PM

Jamila, do you still have space available to rent?
Best,
rawne

Date: March 25, 2012 11:16PM

HiJamila, sorry for replying late. I just saw your post. Thank you for your response. So yogifarm is a reality ?

Namaste

Maria

Posted by: jamila ()
Date: April 12, 2014 10:29PM

wow! just saw this thread again after years have passed, how intersting...yes, we are a reality smiling smiley we have a new website asantegardens.org we have manifested a food forest in hawaii and intentional community and the right people are still coming together to form the tribe. Let me know of you are interested. Aloha~~~~

Posted by: Native ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:54AM

Well stated Maria. I know what you mean. I live in NY, Long Island outside of NYC

Date: June 17, 2014 11:47PM

Hello Native, thank you for your message. Do you desire to move or feel happy in Long Island?

Date: June 17, 2014 11:53PM

Hi Manila, I'm interested, I'll visit the site and send you a private message
Namaste
Maria

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables