Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Retreat Center in Puerto Rico seeks Partners
Posted by: chefskai ()
Date: November 03, 2011 12:32PM

Good Day!
At present time, there is a serious Health Crisis in the world and it stems from the Standard American Diet that has captivated and addicted most of the population of the world…predominantly in all cultures that idolize the American/Western way. This diet focuses on a highly processed, animal protein, high fat, high salt, and high sugar consumption which has taken a major toll on the health and lives of millions and millions of people. Diabetes, Cancer, High Blood Pressure are the top KILLERs in the world today and people are dying daily due to lack of information on how to truly eat to live.
We offer a solution. Skai Davis and True Asiatic have created a wellness center in Puerto Rico that focuses on an island detoxification program…Paradise Wellness. We host wellness retreats monthly where guests stay and participate in a variety of activities such as: Yoga, Pilates, hiking in the rainforest, swimming in the beach and river, horseback riding, a trip to the hot springs, night life for some salsa and rumba, and of course some retail therapy in beautiful Old San Juan; all the while being fed an amazing array of local and fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, and sprouts. We emphasize a high carb, low fat diet which includes very simple recipes, energy soups, smoothies, and juices.
We are writing this letter to attempt to solicit help, partners, or investors for our fabulous lucrative business. If you are truly interested in learning more, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We have immediate needs and long term goals. We are already established for two years now and need someone business minded and savvy to help us push our mission out into the Universe. We are ready to talk. Thank you for your time and hope that our voice will be heard.

Yours truly,
Skai Davis and True Asiatic
Directors
Paradise Wellness
www.paradisewellness.net

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Retreat Center in Puerto Rico seeks Partners
Posted by: doron ()
Date: December 14, 2011 09:16AM

Hi Skai Davis and True Asiatic

I have sent you an email to ecorican@gmail.com regarding your advert

love&light

Doron
dorondeco@gmail.com

Re: Raw Retreat Center in Puerto Rico seeks Partners
Posted by: Blissseeker ()
Date: October 11, 2012 05:44PM

I'd like more inforamtion about this< I was looking to visit Puerto Rico, but under healthy circumsatnces not the usual bar hopping party vacation. I am calen livign, clean thinking, want to continue to purify my body and mind, as this the true way to spirituality and bliss.

Theresa Sweet Rose

tsweetrose@rawfoods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables