Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vitamix 5200 + Dehydrator 3926T Offers
Posted by: zaidxela ()
Date: December 11, 2011 03:59AM

Vitamix 5200 + Dehydrator 3926T Offers
Hi Everyone,

I wasn't sure where to post this. I have a Vitamix 5200 Blender and a Dehydrator 3926T 9 Tray that i would like to sell as a bundle pack if possible, but i am willing to sell them separate. I don't use them as much as i thought i would so i figured i would rather sell them while they're still in basically brand new condition and while the warranty on each is still close to date of purchase. I have receipts and warranty proof for each. Please make some reasonable offers, I spent $730.00 on both of these items. I'm hoping to get atleast $500.

Purchase Date/Product Info-
10/29/11 (Directly from Excalibur)- Dehydrator 3926T 9 Tray + 9 Paraflexx Sheets + Whole Foods Recipes Book + Live Fresh Recipes Book + 10yr Warranty - Used about 4 times and i will probably use it a couple more until i sell it. 8 of the Paraflexx Sheets still unused.
[www.excaliburdehydrator.com]

10/31/11 (Directly from Vitamix)- Vitamix 5200 Refurbished - Yes this is the refurbished Speacials Vitamix has and it does have the 64oz container + 7 YR Warranty -
[secure.vitamix.com]

Thanks Everyone, i was going to post this up on craigslist or something but i figured someone on here might really be looking to get a better deal on some of these items, they're quite expensive!

-Alex

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vitamix 5200 + Dehydrator 3926T Offers
Posted by: talia yoga ()
Date: December 24, 2011 02:12AM

please send me yr contact

Posted by: sabitha ()
Date: January 18, 2012 08:25PM

Hi, do you still have the dehydrator, if so will you be interested in selling just the dehydrator as I have a Vitamix already.

Thanks,

Sabitha

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 06, 2012 02:59PM

Hi are these items still available?
Pls let me know 4dawkins@gmail.com

Posted by: maggiehn ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:58AM

do you have either of these for sale still?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables