Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

looking for a raw food Family needing a live in nanny.
Posted by: rammstein ()
Date: December 13, 2011 04:15PM

Hello
I have not yet switched over to raw food and juicing but do take supplements and very interested in raw food and a career in a raw food community I need to lose weight anyway. so I am looking for a raw Family needing a nanny, or another raw food opportunity of any kind as long as its live in. please do let me know I am ready to start TODAY. thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for a raw food Family needing a live in nanny.
Posted by: freshandfancy ()
Date: March 25, 2012 06:32PM

Hello.

Are you still looking for an opportunity to join a raw food family as a live-in nanny in the United States? We are seeking one! Thanks so much.

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: March 27, 2012 06:34AM

Hello... Freshandfancy...if ramstein is not still looking for work I am... Where do you live? What type of situation are you looking for? I have 20+ years of experience working with children of all ages in a variety of situations... Let me know if you are interested I can send a resume and references.

Love laugh and dream

Posted by: rammstein ()
Date: July 06, 2012 03:57PM

Hello there
I just received this I do apologize yes I have been looking for years if you or anybody else is interested I need to save up and would like to come out at the end of October. please email me at eis777brecher@gmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables