Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Amazing News: A Raw Organic Recipe book just WON THE #1 Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the USA Award! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: January 17, 2012 07:38AM

Hi Everyone I want to wish you the best in RAW Love and RAWmazing health for this New Year! And I have amazingly great news to share with you too: my RAW STAR Recipes, Organic Meals, Snacks & Desserts In 10 Minutes recipe book just WON THE #1 BEST Vegetarian Cookbook Award in the USA 2012 by The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards the most prestigious award possible for a cookbook. This is major good news for all Raw Foodists and those in the industry because you are watching RAW become mainstream and popular in 2012 which means more demand, opportunities, choices and positive developments for everyone that is into RAW. This is a major victory! There were 11 other vegetarian and vegan cookbooks nominated in the USA for 2012 but my RAW STAR Recipe book is the official WINNER and representing the USA. It is 208 full color gorgeous photos and amazing new raw recipes, techniques and all only takes 5 or 10 minutes to make it is available on Amazon.com and find out why it is an Award Winner you will love it, with International Menu, totally new Fruit Dessert Category I invented and so much more to delight and surprise you. Also all the recipes are the most researched with no high mycotoxic ingredients like you may find elsewhere and if you don't know what high mycotoxic ingredients are you need to find out ASAP as most raw foodists are on it already! I also talk about complete protein vs. what most raw foodists are getting which is incomplete protein and how to instantly solve it I also have anti-radiation foods and recipes to help protect you against cell phone signals and emf that is bounching off of us 24 hours a day so there is amazing health information too here is the link and enjoy:

[www.amazon.com]

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazing News: A Raw Organic Recipe book just WON THE #1 Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the USA Award! INFO...
Posted by: RawLibrarian ()
Date: January 19, 2012 05:21PM

Did the winners get advance notice? Because the homepage for Gourmand Magazine states: "The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards will take place March 6, 2012 at Les Folies Bergere."

Re: Amazing News: A Raw Organic Recipe book just WON THE #1 Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the USA Award! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: April 07, 2012 04:33PM

Yes advanced notice was for WINNERS from their Country in December my RAW STAR Recipe book was announced the #1 Best in the USA for Vegetarian Cookbook Category then I was invited to Paris, France for the FINALS representing the USA to find out which book out of my category was The Best in the World I was #4 Best in the World for Vegetarian Cookbooks but officially and still #1 Best in the USA. Paris was Amazing! Now I am looking for investors or loan of $200,000 to open my Raw Restaurant in Santa Monica. If you know anyone interested please have them e-mail me at rawbryan at hotmail dot com. With the #1 Best Award Winning raw recipes, new recipes I invented, a online store, and raw food classes and restaurant all in one location it will be very successful and profitable. There are 2 other raw restaurants nearby just a few blocks away that has been opened for 7+ years so one more that is gourmet, amazing will do very well.

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Posted by: rawchef20 ()
Date: May 12, 2012 10:13PM

Actually, your claim misreperesents the facts and the truth.
You book did NOT win first place in any catagory.
First place Vegetarian Cookbook went to Germany. You were actually Fourth place.
A clever play on symantics. But nevertheless a misrepresentation of the truth.
I have seen many books on raw food preparation. Yours just happens to be the most ridiculous. It's the worst I've ever seen. What an absolute joke.
How many entries were there, from the US (vegetarian cookbooks) for the Gourmand awards? Anyone want to take a guess? you probably were able to guess that one correctly.

Next time you should apply for the Pulitzer, there is no actual qualification for that, and you could possibly win that one and have done absolutely nothing at all.

....Sorry, looks like someone has beaten you to that one.

Posted by: kyknight ()
Date: May 11, 2013 05:41PM

hey guys I'm definitely a newbie to this stuff and need a little bit of help. I'm trying to get more healthy in my life and my family's life but it's been tough. I'm looking for a healthy or vegan cookbook and I found this site [www.squidoo.com] and I think the practical paleo: a customized approach to health by diane sanfillipo is something that i'm really interested in after reading some reviews. I was hoping some of you guys might have some experience with the book or suggestions for me. any help would be great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables