Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hiring at The Feel Good World
Posted by: christywhitney ()
Date: January 19, 2012 06:18AM

The Feel Good World In Portland Oregon is hiring! This is Where “Foodies meet Fresh.” Our signature juices & foods are made by hand with real ingredients. We feature fresh pressed juices, homemade nut mylks, herbal elixirs, handmade granolas & breads, desserts, spreads, entrees, salads & sandwiches. We specialize in plant-based foods that highlight fruits, veggies, nuts & seeds. And yes.... it's all raw!

We are looking for a chef. However, we need someone with culinary talent and amazing knife skills. We are not looking for people that just want to get involved with Live food. We are looking for people that are passionate about food and know there way around a kitchen and can work supper fast and efficient.

We are also looking for a colon hydrotherapist that is trained with the closed system. If you are interested in learning more check out our website www.thefeelgoodworld.com If you are still interested after looking over our website them please email me at christy@thefeelgoodworld.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hiring at The Feel Good World
Posted by: Chef C J ()
Date: February 03, 2012 04:07AM

HI Christy, are you still hiring? I'm coming home to PDX after getting my Raw Food Living Plant BAsed Chef certification, and am looking to participate in exactly something like this. I Would love to know more, I have some great experience, and meet the skillset you're requiring. I am checking out your website now - and will give a call tomorrow. Blessings, Chef C J

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables