Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Norwalk 270 Woodgrain: 1450 includes shipping
Posted by: kdawg ()
Date: March 04, 2012 07:34PM

Hi all. I have a 270 Norwalk Woodgrain juicer in excellent condition. I bought it from the original owner who used it very little and then it sat for a few years. I bought it, used it for the better part of 6 months and haven't used it for a year now. When I bought it, it worked excellent but leaked a little hydraulic fluid. The fluid would collect underneath the press where the bag was at, so there was never any contact with the juice, but now that I am going to sell it, I called Norwalk and bought 3 new O-rings for the hydraulic system. I have taken it apart, cleaned the bottom of the unit (old juice) with lemon oil and soap/water, and am now waiting for the O-rings to get here. Once installed, it will again work perfectly, but won't leak fluid. While apart I could see the belt, which had no sign of wear and the bottom of the unit was free of any belt dust, fragments or grease. I came across this site this weekend and thought I would list it here before I list it on Ebay. I can email pictures (inside and out) to anyone interested. If interested, please contact me @ bquaas@comcast.net

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Norwalk 270 Woodgrain: 1450 includes shipping
Posted by: kdawg ()
Date: March 28, 2012 01:20AM

The juicer is no longer available.

Re: Norwalk 270 Woodgrain: 1450 includes shipping
Posted by: josephandregina ()
Date: April 05, 2013 05:30AM

Have you sold the juicer?

tHANKS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables