Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Holistic Chef required in Caribbean, Panama
Posted by: rawlings ()
Date: September 25, 2012 07:03PM

Hello

A cafe / restaurant on the Caribbean island of Bastimentos in Panama, is looking for a chef or experienced cook of healthy cuisine.

We focus on whole foods - The cafe leans towards raw foods, organic, ethically and locally sourced using the abundant & delicious produce available.

We are looking for a chef to fill the following position:

Preparing vegetarian, vegan and raw vegan meals at the cafe for lunch & dinner service - to serve approx. 40 plus meals daily.
Supervising a kitchen assistant.

Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen: including hygiene control, cleaning and organisation of stores.
Having an active role in sourcing ingredients from local suppliers and farmers. Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to a consistently high standard.

Warm & friendly personality with a dedicated work ethic required to work in harmony with owner.

A personal interest in self-sufficiency & healthy wellbeing is a must.

The cafe & bar is located a 10 minute walk from the sea and up a small hill in a Caribbean archipelago. We have fantastic sea views from our large deck on the edge of the jungle. We hope to host small retreats from the 2 cabins we have on the property & offer raw food demonstrations / lessons.

The chef is given room, board and a basic weekly wage. They will also receive a negotiated percentage of the net profit. The position is seasonal starting October 2012 through to approx. April 2013. However, an offseason caretaker is also required and for the right person a year round stay is possible!

This is a small start up business in its second year with huge potential, and great for anyone who relishes a challenge and a tropical lifestyle far from the madding crowd!

Contact Amy at amy_rawlings@yahoo.co.uk or +507 67793924

Best Regards

Amy

Re: Holistic Chef required in Caribbean, Panama
Posted by: Blissseeker ()
Date: October 11, 2012 05:29PM

Please contact me regarding this position.

tsweetrose@rawfoods.com

Re: Holistic Chef required in Caribbean, Panama
Posted by: Joelodhner ()
Date: December 29, 2012 03:53AM

I have 12 years raw,vegan, vegetarian experience as a private chef and juice bar owner, if the position is still open let me know I will send resume
Joel
Joel@rawlifeline.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables