Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Norwalk Juicer For Sale
Posted by: Juice_Love ()
Date: November 13, 2012 10:32PM

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, finally coming out to say hello!

I actually have two Norwalk Juicers, one model 280 and one model 275, both stainless steel. I just started up a juice company that opened two weeks ago and already I've outgrown the Norwalks and need to upgrade to some real industrial titan machine that cold presses at a much faster rate.

The good news is that means both will soon be available! The 280 was purchased on 8/22/12 and the 275 was purchased on 3/23/12. Both have been owned by just me (I bought new) and cared for greatly. They include everything you get when placing your order online, including the booklet and dvd.

This is amazing machine that is very sturdy and will last a lifetime. It produces juice that contains more vitamins, minerals and live enzyemes than any other juicer out there.

I'm comptemplating putting up on ebay but thought I'd open it up to this community first. I'm located in southern california and buyer would cover shipping costs.

Feel free to PM me for details.

Any takers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Norwalk Juicer For Sale
Posted by: Pam211 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 05:07PM

HI I would be interested in the Norwalk juicers that you have for sale
thanks Pam

Posted by: jimenyjuice ()
Date: November 25, 2012 05:40AM

Hi Juicelove~
I too would be interested in your Norwalk juicers, do you still have them available?
Thanks,
T

Posted by: karlyp ()
Date: December 27, 2012 07:52AM

You have probably sold the units .. but I am very interested in a Norwalk .. thank you ..Dan

Posted by: josephandregina ()
Date: April 05, 2013 05:28AM

cONGRATULATIONS!

I read your add , and it sounds great that you no longer need the Norwalk juicers.

I am interested in purchasing one of them.

Please let me know if still available. I live in California.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables