Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to Hawaii - Looking to do work-trade and learn in farm community of healers, artists, health-seekers, and lightworkers
Posted by: ethansisser ()
Date: November 16, 2012 07:57AM

Hello! My name is Ethan. I am 28 years old. I recently moved from NY, gave up my apartment, private healing practice, gave away everything except a bookbag of clothes, and my juicer and came to washington state to do a 22-day water fast, which transformed every area of my life in such beautiful ways!! I already ate a living food diet for yrs, but this fast has literally transformed my life on the deepest levels and every aspect of my life is falling into place, and my heart has called me to Hawaii to connect with the beautiful land, people, and energy. I will be arriving 11/27/12 to temporarily stay with a friend, afterwhich I want to move with a farm community of healers, artists, health-seekers, and friends. I am SO grateful to have the opportunity to come Hawaii and continue to grow, love, share, and learn! Thank you for any assistance you may have in helping me find a farm community with healers, living food enthusiasts (but not fanatacis :-) ), and beautiful friendly people.
In gratitude for any connections, Ethan

What I can offer to your beautiful community:
1.Certified Advanced Thai Bodywork Practitioner, Reiki, Yoga Instructor, Emotional Freedom Techniques Coach, Health Coach
2.I LOVE to work on the land and I am a hard-worker
3.I’m very respectful & considerate of others and the environment
4.I have a strong desire to make new connections and learn from others
5.I love health, living foods, ART, meditation, yoga, & honoring the beauty in EVERYONE!
6.Professional and personal references available upon request
7.Check out www.ethanyoga.com to see that I am who I say I am

thejoyofsurrender@gmail.com ~ 516-410-1163

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables