Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw vegan chef looking for live in situation-- ca/hawaii/somewhere warm
Posted by: livacious ()
Date: November 17, 2012 09:30PM

Hello!

I am a traveling raw vegan chef, educator and health coach. I am well versed on the healing properties of food and how to increase health with fresh organic raw vegan food. I would welcome the opportunity to guide you and your family to a high raw lifestyle. Could be long or short term depending on your needs. Wishing you stellar health and happiness!!!!

Re: raw vegan chef looking for live in situation-- ca/hawaii/somewhere warm
Posted by: planetcostarica ()
Date: May 11, 2013 06:39PM

Hello, We have an organic coffee and fruit farm that is also an animal rescue place, mostly dogs. It is in the mountains of Costa Rica. We are currently looking for a work/stay trade for someone interested in helping out on the property. We strongly desire vegans and like-minded people to be here. I can give lots more information upon your request.

Can you tell me more about yourself?

Patty

planetcostarica@gmail.com

Re: raw vegan chef looking for live in situation-- ca/hawaii/somewhere warm
Posted by: Farmerquigg ()
Date: July 22, 2013 06:58AM

I live in Plumas national forest along the pacific crest trail. Are you still wandering? It is very warm here in the summer and we host the high Sierra music festival. Let me know if this sounds interesting... It is not warm in the winter, but it's prettysmiling smiley wishing you all good things, farmerquigg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables