Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Norwalk Juicer
Posted by: carolannegardner ()
Date: March 27, 2013 12:57AM

I have an older Norwalk Juicer for sale. I have had it a number of years but only used it sporadically. It has all the pieces except one screen- video for instructions and instruction book. Works great all stainless steel, bags and cloths included: Norwwalk 270- refurbished right before I got it. $800

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Norwalk Juicer
Posted by: josephandregina ()
Date: April 05, 2013 05:24AM

Hello,

I am thinking about start juicing, so I came across your add. Please let me know if you have any warranty, when was manufactured, does it work well, which color is it, and which model is yours...
Thank You

Sincerely YOURS

Regina 831.5374403

Posted by: henrybemis ()
Date: April 27, 2013 06:44AM

Do you still have the juicer?

Posted by: elizabeth.varon ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:11AM

I would like to buy your juicer and can offer you 1000. please let me know if still available. I can be reached at elizabeth.varon@gmail.com

Date: September 28, 2013 11:37PM

SurfSD3@gmail.com located in CA, but really want to get in contact with you, and readily respond to my email. thanks, would PM you, but the website's pm service isn't working

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables