Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Manhattan studio to share (long-term) ($360/month plus 1/2 utilities)
Posted by: fitfilmmaker ()
Date: August 10, 2013 05:04PM

Thanks for reading this ad carefully!

I'm an NYU-trained screenwriter-director who lives the life of a health- and fitness-conscious starving artist.

(In case you don't know, or as a reminder if you do know, a starving artist is one who works just enough to pay his rent and spends the rest of his time working on his art. At this point, I'm working on my feature screenplays and tutoring writing a few hours a week.)

I'm a non-smoker into quiet and reading.

I'm looking for a calm, quiet, low-maintenance, down-to-earth, minimalist roommate to share my bare-bones, un-renovated studio apartment. (It's near 24th Street and 9th Avenue, in the Chelsea section of Manhattan.)

The apartment is a studio. The main room is 15' x 13'. The bathroom is 7' x 4'. The foyer--entrance to the apartment--is 3' x 4'.

My rent is $720, which we will split 50-50. We will also split the G&E 50-50.

I do not own a working TV, nor do I want one in the apartment.

I don't have a stereo--I have an MP3 player with headphones.

(It's a quiet situation--quiet rules over noise when we're home at the same time.)

(And if you're there by yourself, I expect you to be considerate of our neighbors--the sound insulation among apartments in not great.)

We can try this out on a trial basis, and if it works make it ongoing.

This is a serious, responsible ad from a genuine guy trying to be real honest about the roommate I'm looking for.

Please reply to devcap07@gmail.com with "Roommate" in the subject. And please tell me a bit about yourself and why you want to share my studio apartment with me. (Please no one-line responses.)

Thanks!

And if we don't wind up sharing my place, good luck finding what you're looking for.

P.S. I'm 56 years old, but a youthful, progressive, open-minded 56.

P.P.S. No pets, please.

P.P.P.S. I'd like to find a roommate by September 1, but am not desperate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Manhattan studio to share (long-term) ($360/month plus 1/2 utilities)
Date: August 10, 2013 05:07PM

Test response

Re: Manhattan studio to share (long-term) ($360/month plus 1/2 utilities)
Date: August 10, 2013 05:08PM

test

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables