Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Live-in help for raw food family
Date: October 22, 2013 02:45AM

Here's a craigslist ad with our picture: [inlandempire.craigslist.org]

I'm looking for a female who has some experience with or interest in preparing raw food. Nothing gourmet, just basic smoothies, juices, coleslaws, soups, salads, spreads, dressings, and crackers. We are going to be sprouting, growing our own microgreens, juicing, dehydrating, etc. and are looking for someone who wants to join us in the process and help with food prep and cleanup in exchange for room and board. We can talk about the details of the exchange and together we can come up with something that sounds fair.

I'll be honest, short of God's providence, this is going to be a very un-appealing position for most people. I say that outright, because the fact is we don't have a lot to offer as far as perks go for a short term position. Our house we just moved into is small and not very pretty. The room is not very private, large, or well furnished (we will do our best to furnish it to fit your needs and personal taste). The bathroom (it would be your own) is small also. Its clean, and very bright, but that's the extent of the good qualities. Because its not an ideal living situation, we're looking for someone who is looking for long-term benefits.

If you are sick or know someone who is, either with a chronic disease or even a mental disorder, and you are desperate to find a cure, you might be the right person. I have an undiagnosed condition (possibly lymes disease), my husband has a mild mood/learning disorder, my baby has major food allergies, and my sister, whom I home school, has some major mood/learning disorders. We are all managing our symptoms ok, with supplements and special diets, but we're interested in a permanent cure for each one of our conditions, by God's grace.

Because of all these health issues, I have researched and learned a lot about health and nutrition. If the right person were interested in this position, the opportunity to learn would be a great long-term benefit. We are also looking for someone who is interested in a career in raw food preparation at a future wellness center. I am going to be partnering with a psychiatrist friend of mine doing some research into the cause and cure for mood disorders like oppositional defiance and bi-polar, as well as learning disorders like ADHD. I'm going to develop a healing diet regimen, but with my condition, some days I don't have the energy to prepare the food and clean up. That is where I'll need help. Call or message me if interested.

Warmest Wishes,
Heather
(909) 809-8936

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 24, 2013 02:34PM

I forgot to mention our location is in Loma Linda, CA.

Re: Live-in help for raw food family
Posted by: esa ()
Date: February 15, 2014 09:34PM

Hello, Heather (Feather)!

I am a native Angelino, attended UCR, and have a long term rawfood commitment. I currently live out of state, but have considered returning. My family still lives there; a brother in Pasedena and a parents in WLA. I live simply and don't require much, so maybe it would work out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2014 09:35PM by esa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables