Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Greenstar GS-2000 Juicer Package - $299 OBO
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 21, 2006 07:49AM

I am moving long distance next week with nothing but a suitcase and would like to sell my juicer amongst other large items! It is the Greenstar GS-2000 Package, with boxes, manuals, accessories, and instructional video. This juicer has only been used for two months and has never seen anything but filtered water and raw organic vegetables. I did a ton of research on these before choosing this model, and think you really can't buy any better than this. It cost me $399 and I am asking $299 + shipping, or best offer before the move.

I realize that this is my first post under this alias but I used to be a regular here last year before they changed the forum over to this format and have just reregistered. I will provide phone number, ebay feedback, and whatever else I can do to ensure that its not a scam.

Send me a message if you are interested, Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2006 07:50AM by katnipp.

Options: ReplyQuote
$299 SHIPPED
Date: November 21, 2006 08:15AM

I can't figure out how to edit the post again, but to make it easier I wanted to change it to say $299 SHIPPED, as long as you live in the lower 48 states. I think that's a pretty good deal since it is hard to get a break on these things and shipping is probably around $30+ since they are so heavy.

Re: Greenstar GS-2000 Juicer Package - $299 OBO
Date: January 22, 2007 05:21PM

aloha, see my posting on the blessed herbs kit. i'm interested in both...
Jaya

Posted by: rawlive ()
Date: February 18, 2007 08:24PM

Hi i would like to know if you still have your green star to sell and do you have any idee how munch it would cost to send it to canada montreal
thanks in advance M Hall

Date: March 15, 2007 04:34AM

Hi. I would like to know if you still have your Green Star to sell. Would be shipping to MN. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables