Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Blessed Herbs Internal Cleansing Kit - $175 OBO
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 21, 2006 08:07AM

One more Raw Vegan related item to sell before moving in a week...

I have a brand new Blessed Herbs Internal Cleansing Kit that I never got the time to do. Please read extensively about the kit at: [www.blessedherbs.com]

Once again, I researched this extensively across user forums before choosing this kit. If you do so yourself, you will see the feedback that led me to my choice with Blessed Herbs. When you buy this kit on their website it is $275 and as a special offer now they are including the colon cleanse kit which came in a completely separate box. I did use the colon cleanse kit, so I wont be sending you that box anymore. winking smiley However, everything in the Internal Cleansing Kit is still sealed with all books and papers and packaging. They are charging $90 for the colon cleansing kit separately on their website and will not sell the Internal Cleansing Kit by itself, as such, I have reduced the price by $100. So here you can get the Comprehensive Kit for $175, whereas you cannot get it for lower than $275 from blessedherbs directly. And FYI, The Internal Cleansing Kit, DOES include its own Colon Cleansing Kit, so don't worry you will not be missing out on the fun that is a good colon cleanse! ;D

As I stated in my juicer classified, I realize that this is my first post and therefore looks suspicious. I used to be a regular over a year ago before they switched the forum to this new format and I was new to raw foods, so I had to reregister. I will do whatever I can to make the sale feel secure, give you my phone number and ebay feedback, or whatever else you'd like. These items will just collect dust in storage for months if I can't sell them here.

Leave a message with your email if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blessed Herbs Internal Cleansing Kit - $175 OBO
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 22, 2007 05:20PM

Aloha,
I'm interested in this as well as the juicer. Where are you located? I'm in Bay Area, CA. You can try me at yes@jayalove.com. i've been having problems with the server, so you may need to try jayalovevibes@gmail.com

thanks! looking forward to better health!
Jaya

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables