Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Marathon Juicer For Sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 25, 2006 04:55PM

Hi. I have a Marathon Juicer for sale. It retails brand new on their website for $500. I am selling it for $300 Firm. I have every part, manual, box. I only used it about 3 times. It is in perfect, like new condition. I am selling it because I never use it. I am selling it as a pick- up only in the Los Angeles area. I live in Bel Air. If you're a few hours away or something like that just contact me because I'd probably be willing to meet you halfway. My phone is down right now at home and I don't have a cell phone so please contact me in the following ways: phoenixrising@rawfoods.com or contact my boyfriend at work between the hours of 7 AM - 11:30 AM and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Mon - Fri. Please do not respond to the yahoo e-mail as I do not normally check that e-mail. Thank you very much for your interest. I hope this awesome juicer will be used a lot and be the best for someone else. Please see www.marathonjuicer.com to see why this is truly the best juicer for raw people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marathon Juicer For Sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 08, 2006 03:55PM

Hi. The juicer has been sold. Thank you for your interest.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables