Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nutritional Consulting/Meal Preparation for Seniors
Posted by: RawBliss ()
Date: April 09, 2014 11:14PM

Nutritional Consulting/Meal Preparation for Seniors

Discouraged with the increasing amounts of pharmaceuticals your loved one consumes that only temporarily mask symptoms or – worse – increase their suffering? Sad to say, most seniors were once bright + lively people who struggle with pain & discomfort in their later years. It doesn’t have to be this way! Boost your energy, smooth digestive issues, sleep better + raise your well-being simply by incorporating more fresh foods into your meals. I can teach you & your loved one how to make simple, delicious, nutrient-dense, easy-to-digest foods you will love. Assistance with kitchen set-up, planning, preparation, shopping, etc. Also available to prepare meals on a weekly basis. Helping seniors get healthier is my passion and I would be happy to help you find the road to better health.

San Clemente, California + surrounding

blissfulhealth@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables