Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

seeking raw architect/designer/artist(s) and volunteers
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 20, 2006 06:10PM

We are a small, enthusiastic start up team in Marin, California and also Koh Samui looking for talented architect students, artists and or designer(s) for help with the design and planning of an up and coming healing spa and all natural raw village project in exotic Thailand that will feature natural gardening, raw food, "save the wild Durians" project, Primal Diet and Permaculture. Must have experience making small models. English speaking or Thai helpful. “Payment to be decided".
call Khun Ta 018-089-77666 or e-mail in ad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: seeking raw architect/designer/artist(s) and volunteers
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 10, 2007 10:40AM

would be very happy to volunteer and help you guys out. I am very much into raw food and want to continue my quest of health and healing and want to help and hsare with others. look forward to heaing from you.
Russell

Posted by: kasegretto ()
Date: March 20, 2007 04:09AM

I am happy to offer my drafting services as a freelance architectural drafter. I live near Albany, New York, so I would need to work via electronic communication. Please let me know if you are interested in deepening in a business relationship.

Most Sincerely,
Mrs. Karen M. Segretto
karensegretto@hotmail.com

Posted by: buddhalove ()
Date: February 04, 2009 08:55AM

ALOHA I AM A RAW/VEGAN MOTHER OF A SIX YEAR OLD AND WE LIVE IN KAUAI. I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING RAW/VEGAN FOR ABOUT 8 YRS STRONG. I TEACH A RAW/GARDENING CLASS FOR CHILDREN, I DO CRYSTAL HEALING, AND I TEACH CHILDRENS YOGA CLASSes TOO. AND STARTED MY OWN RAW CATERING COMPANY ON THE BIG ISLAND 6 YEARS AGO. tHEN WE MOVED TO KAUAI AFTER 3 MONTHS IN THAILAND WHICH CHANGED MY LIFE. WE'VE BEEN DEBATING WHETHER TO STAY ON KAUAI OR GO BACK To THAILAND, KO SAMUI SPECIFICALLY THIS SUMMER! WHEN I READ YOUR AD IT FELT LIKE DESTINY. iM STARTING TO CATER AGAIN AND SELL MY RAW GOURMET FOODS IN THE HEALTH FOOD STORES HERE. TURNING PEOPLE ONTO RAW, AND LINKING PUBLIC INTO THE HEALING DOMAIN IS MY GIFT. IF ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS SOUND RESONANT TO YOU FOR YOUR FUTURE SPA, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP. mANY THANKS AND BLESSINGS, LOTUS

Date: February 04, 2009 08:56AM

ALOHA I AM A RAW/VEGAN MOTHER OF A SIX YEAR OLD AND WE LIVE IN KAUAI. I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING RAW/VEGAN FOR ABOUT 8 YRS STRONG. I TEACH A RAW/GARDENING CLASS FOR CHILDREN, I DO CRYSTAL HEALING, AND I TEACH CHILDRENS YOGA CLASSes TOO. AND STARTED MY OWN RAW CATERING COMPANY ON THE BIG ISLAND 6 YEARS AGO. tHEN WE MOVED TO KAUAI AFTER 3 MONTHS IN THAILAND WHICH CHANGED MY LIFE. WE'VE BEEN DEBATING WHETHER TO STAY ON KAUAI OR GO BACK To THAILAND, KO SAMUI SPECIFICALLY THIS SUMMER! WHEN I READ YOUR AD IT FELT LIKE DESTINY. iM STARTING TO CATER AGAIN AND SELL MY RAW GOURMET FOODS IN THE HEALTH FOOD STORES HERE. TURNING PEOPLE ONTO RAW, AND LINKING PUBLIC INTO THE HEALING DOMAIN IS MY GIFT. IF ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS SOUND RESONANT TO YOU FOR YOUR FUTURE SPA, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP. mANY THANKS AND BLESSINGS, LOTUS (BUDDHALOVENOW@GMAIL.COM)

Date: February 07, 2009 06:48AM

namaste, please let me know the staus of your developments, as ill probably be headinf to thailand in the next short months, intending to network with others over raw/yoga/healing vision. give thanks, Lotus (buddhalovenow@gmail.com)

Date: March 17, 2009 09:26PM

are you guys even checking your emails? mahalos, Lotus (buddhalovenow@gmail.com)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables