Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food in Costa Rica
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 21, 2007 02:25AM

I am in small town rural area Jicaral,Puntarenas..wanting to network with raw food folks in Costa Rica.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food in Costa Rica
Posted by: rawsomefoods ()
Date: August 21, 2007 03:35PM

Hello, Was going through the old postings at this website and wonder if you have found other raw foodists in CR. I spent a month there a couple of years ago. I am in transition now and looking to live tropical, at least for the winter. Would need work of some kind but am a licensed massage therapist and could maybe get on at a resort.
All the best,
Celeste

Raw Food Sustainable Living in Costa Rica
Date: August 25, 2007 05:49PM

Hola, amigos y amigas. I noticed some of you wanting to spend some quality time in Costa Rica with other raw fooders.

GOOD NEWS. I am a raw chef who has a 170 acre farm in the cooler breezy mountains only one hour from pristine Pacific beaches of Dominical. Its called La Joya del Sol, Jewel of the Sun. I'm helping to build a rawfood community there and invite you to help and get acquainted. I have many rawfood friends and families in the area. We gather each week for pot lucks and trips to local waterfalls and beaches. Its a loving sense of community we dreamed about and actually make happen.

My farm has 4WD access, many places for car/tent/hike-in camping, and lots of secluded waterfalls and trails. If you want to stay, its only $10 per night. If you want the experience of living sustainably in the tropics, I can set up a workshare internship where we'll build dwellings with bamboo, garden and tend orchards in the advanced permaculture path. Internship fees vary depending on experience, your special skills, length of stay, etc. There is a yoga rancho, garden, bathhouse, off-grid power, fruit orchards already there, more planned.
No drugs, smoking or alcohol on premises.

There is also land for sale or lease if someone wants to plant their roots. Please inquire, I have many options available, ideal for rawfood sustainable living seekers.

I also teach at CR yoga/rawfood retreats and need massage therapists and volunteers we work together at various resorts.

My US tel. is 952 470 9726, email erivkin@mindspring.com, and Costa Rica cell is 506 886 6802. I'll be in CR from Nov. to May, a nice long time to see exciting projects realized. To see hundreds of photos on 5 webpages, search "La Joya del Sol" and click on "A Life". Also Google my name and learn more about me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Pura Vida,
Eric Rivkin

Re: Raw Food Sustainable Living in Costa Rica
Date: July 28, 2009 05:51AM

There is quite a raw food scene in the Pachamama village in Nicoya

Re: Raw Food Sustainable Living in Costa Rica
Date: December 04, 2009 07:09PM

If anyone would like information about La Joya del Sol raw food retreat and sustainable community in Costa Rica, please contact me at my new email address, emrivkin@gmail.com.There's another message in this thread explaining more, and you can see lots of photos at

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Enjoy,

Pura vida,
Eric

Date: December 31, 2009 09:13PM

If you are looking for getaway to a luxurious retreat with a specialization in Raw Foods - the Waterfall Villas 5 minutes from Dominical Beach with easy access to 5 National Parks - is the most exclusive raw food retreat in Costa Rica. Private waterfalls right next to your Villa with a balcony hanging over the top of the waterfalls gives a feeling of the ultra exotic tropical paradise. These Villas are designed with Feng Shui from the construction level design, and are a sacred healing space - a sanctuary of life.
I am the Swiss chef, and I love creating raw food delicacies with a world fusion flair, using our incredible edible flowers, and other rare fruits of Costa Rica. I have studied under chefs in Bali, Japan, Hawaii, Italy,...and love world fusion, I have also studied with our local Eric Rivkin, who also gives classes in raw food preparation here at the Waterfall Villas.
I have created a gentle and doable transition diet for every level of eating. Detox programs offered with full spa treatments, and Detox Yoga included. Honeymoons and Waterfall Shamanic Weddings - with a raw food cake - of course!
See www.waterfallvillas.com

Come and enjoy a Healing Journey in Costa Rica!

Also see our Trip Advsor ratings: [www.tripadvisor.com]

Date: August 22, 2010 04:23PM

hello there,

we are a german couple leaving europe and emigrating to Costa Rica.

We want to buy a property in the northwestern part, Guanacaste. Probably Nicoya peninsula.

Maybe someone has informations for us where to contact for realistic prices (no gringo tarifs ;-) )
Although we know some organic food sources in CR we would be pleased if you let know us of yours. Especially it would be interesting to know where to buy Durian in Costa Rica (we know there are some sellers but don't have exact informations)

You can watch our website: www.rohkostarica.de
(rohkost means raw food in german) or contact us
info@rohkostarica.de

Hey, my english is bad but i try my best tongue sticking out smiley

Best Regards
Konstantin

Posted by: vzerj481 ()
Date: August 28, 2011 12:12AM

Hi,I would like to go to a raw food community in Costa Rica for a month I am looking for a nice place that's not too expensive. Thank you Joel

Posted by: vzerj481 ()
Date: August 30, 2011 04:15AM

Greetings,I'm looking for a Small farm In Costa Rica,In the vicinity of other raw Food Communities, I can be contacted vzerj481@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables