Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Miracule Water Processor
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:14AM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to pass on a link to the finest water processors on the market.

Be sure to watch the video on ORME and listen to the calls about How the processors work in the FAQ section.

[peterlynn.miraculewater.net]

If you have any questions about the Miracule Water Processors or my experience with the water please feel free to contact me.

Safe,

wisdom

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miracule Water Processor
Date: August 13, 2007 03:57AM

the link does not work.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 13, 2007 03:38PM

this is from [www.chem1.com]

It's a Miracule!
These hucksters offer "water processors" which not only remove "biological and chemical contiminates [sic]", but "further enhance the water with select scientifically documented special primary energies". Unfortunately, none of this documentation seems to be available to the public, and I consider it highly unlikely that it was done by anyone with scientific training. They claim that their proprietary process concentrates

"the Elements of Life (known variously as Monoatomic 'Monatomic' elements, ORME -"Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements", ORMUS, White Powder Gold, M-State, transition group Metal Ions), believed to be referenced in the Holy Bible and other texts as "The Hidden Manna" & "Bread of the Presence of God"; a proprietary mix of 13 scientifically documented methods of water structuring; the addition of a key nutrient Magnesium Dioxide [ MgO2 ] - a naturally occuring substance in water which scientists in Australia have discovered has the potential to prolong life 4 to 5 times beyond the normal span."

This ORME rubbish (which apparently involves a weird "monatomic" form of gold linked to a deuterium (H2) atom) should be a dead giveaway to any but the most science-challenged suckers that this is nothing more than alchemical quackery with a bit of Biblical hoogy-moogy thrown in for good measure.

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: August 13, 2007 05:17PM

Hello,

Be careful believing the people at chem1.com. They knock just about every water available and last time I corresponded with them, they recommended...

NOW LISTEN TO THIS

TAP WATER!!!! Perhaps their views have changed, but I just want to share my journey researching and trying water.

I myself have a Masters degree in Physics, and I have been researching water for 10 years because of some health challenges.

My experience is that water (good water) made the largest impact on my health and miracule water had the largest impact and in many ways saved my life.

I dont need some retired chemist telling me that miracule water is bogus when I have personal experience to prove otherwise. Ormus or no ormus, it is the cleanest, best tasting water I have ever enjoyed, and I FEEL FANTASTIC drinking it.

AND... I personally know a over a dozen people who have the unit and say its the best water they ever experienced.

If you are interested in a NON-RETIRED Physics professors view on water you can visit my site in the signature below and read about my journey for the best water. And I actually have "tried" all the waters I talk about.

And by all means check out chem1.com, but you'll see that everything is debunked except tap water...and perhaps brita filters...lol..

Bryant Meyers
Adjunct Physics Professor
B.S., M.A. Physics

--------------------------------

www.miraculewater.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2007 05:18PM by bryantmeyers.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 13, 2007 06:11PM

I'd like to find a good water system, but this company doesn't even have a toll-free number and yet the units sell for about $2,500!

Date: August 22, 2007 11:19PM

Miracule water processors are now a lower price... $1950 including shipping and triple pre-filter.

Miracule water processor is $1850 without prefilter.

Its definitely worth the investment.

Bryant Meyers

-----------------------------------------

www.miraculewater.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2007 11:20PM by bryantmeyers.

Date: April 25, 2008 05:11AM

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to announce that we are launching the new Miracule Water Eternal Youth 5000 (also called the Blue Machine).

I put together a slideshow video you can watch that outlines the new improvements.

Check it out at
[www.youtube.com]

To Learn more about Miracule Water in general visit
www.miraculewater.org

Bryant Meyers and Miracule Water Staff
616-604-1803

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables