Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pro.live-in Cook/hse Mgr/Asst. 4 eco/green Household
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 08, 2007 04:37PM

HI HOW R U THIS IS MARTINE,I AM HOPING to finally find a good health oriented Employer living in an ecologically kept home to provide those services to, can be with children, single. m/f,.. BEEN in this field over 20 yrs,would like not to have to explain eco. living ,organic foods,..PLEASE, SINCERELY,MARTINE pager 305 201 4752,location/state open;healthy,veget,vegan,raw foods prep. knowledgeable

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pro.live-in Cook/hse Mgr/Asst. 4 eco/green Household
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 28, 2007 09:04PM

Hi Martine!
Hope you are having a great summer. I'm in Portland right now (we go to a city a few times a year) and really enjoying the cool, sunny weather, the Rembrandt exhibit, the zoo, and tonight we are meeting at a 100-yr-old restaurant for dinner then a tour of the old underground Portland tunnels and connected cellars, where many are said to have been shanghaied or kidnapped in the bad old days. Wish you were here with us!

Everything is going well from the medical care to the gorgeous garden at home. Our friend Marion is taking care of Titan and the home front. Sorry this reply is only from me, but I do hope you'll try living with us someday because I know you would really like the freedom of living as a free but loved family member and NOT with employers. Even my husband is eating about 60% raw now. And if you came,it wouldn't be long until we could help you find a good paying job as part-time or full-time as you wanted.

Best of love and fortune to you this summer and in everything.
Joy Boothroyd

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables