Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vegan Company seeks worker in Los Angeles
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 10, 2007 01:44AM

Hello,

Were a Vegan company located on the westside of L.a., looking for a sincere person to fill a pt. time position, which could lead to full time employment.

Applicant should be either vegan or vegetarian, and be willing to work pt. time to begin. Duties include physical labor, taking notes, making phone calls, doing Pr work, greeting people, possibly making vegan lunches, etc.

Were laid back and not a profesional company, but were serious about making money, did hire someone recently, but after 2 weeks, prefers only to do local work, so if you are a green oriented individual, and have a good personality, send me a line.

ttiverss@yahoo.com

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vegan Company seeks worker in Los Angeles
Date: August 05, 2007 02:47PM

I would love to find out much, much more. What kind of hours would you need? What kind of salary might be involved. I'm in OC so I would eventually have to move closer.

Date: August 16, 2007 03:42PM

Please tell me more about this position. I am a San Fernando Valley based personal trainer and raw foodist. I am moving towards also being a raw chef.

Posted by: noff ()
Date: September 25, 2007 05:44PM

Hey!
I;m in Irvine and might move to LA for work. What kind of business is this? If you have any use of a 20 year old enthusiastic raw worker, let me know!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables