Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FOR RENT - Former home of Victoras Kulvinskas
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 04, 2007 02:48AM

Tucked away in the Ouachita National Forest is a secluded, unique home built and formerly occupied by Victoras Kulvinskas. This home is now awaiting the perfect tenant! I am the new owner of this 90 acre retreat facility and also a raw foodist. I would prefer to rent to other raw fooders. House is very unique, 2 bedroom with loft and stone hearth woodburning fireplace. For more details and a virtual tour go to: www.RentThatHouse.net

In addition to this house, I have other housing options available at this location in exchange for work hours. Renovations under way to gear up for future retreat guests. If you are interesed in this option, please let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FOR RENT - Former home of Victoras Kulvinskas
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 04, 2007 09:29AM

cool smiling smiley good luck with your ventures smiling smiley

what isyour experience with raw food lifestyle? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: August 05, 2007 02:44PM

I would be interested in the "other" rentals in exchange for work and in anticipation of running a retreat center. I am 42 years old and looking for an alternative to a conventional job. Perhaps there would be some need for employees at you health retreat. Let me know.

Date: August 19, 2007 11:56PM

I'm interested in possibility of just renting your place.
On disability and am a single mom.want to get healthy.Have pet.
I ahve been wanting to just do the raw thing.have worked in health food and knowledge for many years.I'm also curious to what type of work or other you would have to do.

Date: August 19, 2007 11:57PM

e: FOR RENT - Former home of Victoras Kulvinskas
Posted by: Starfirst1 (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2007 07:56PM

I'm interested in possibility of just renting your place.
On disability and am a single mom.want to get healthy.Have pet.
I ahve been wanting to just do the raw thing.have worked in health food and knowledge for many years.I'm also curious to what type of work or other you would have to do.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 22, 2007 03:56AM

I love that house.

Date: November 27, 2007 03:55PM

hi, sorry for not responding sooner . i too,a single parent, would love to hear from you.this place is a great place for kids.870 867 2116 toyesims7@earthlink.net peace,dave

Date: December 18, 2007 08:14PM

I smile as I see "the former home of Victoras Kulvinskas" advertised; have you though of listing it on the historic register?
I am a nutitional consultant and therapist currently living in Van Buren Missouri.
My wife is an acupuncture physician and diplomat of traditional Chinese medicine. We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter and are considering relocating to the Hot Springs area in hopes of being in a more suitable cultural environment in which best facilitate for our Daughters growth.
We juice and eat "raw" as a part of the balance that we aspire to, though balance and source seem to be most important in our case.
I financed my 40+ year study of the healing arts by working in a very diverse series of construction related jobs. I intend to introduce some exceedingly cool "green" housing and commercial construction options wherever we decide to settle. I mention this to state our desire to build or be a part of an integrative retreat or wellness facility. I have a deep and abiding love for Ayurvedic treatment and phylosophy but once again I tend to marvel more at how Ayurveda can be integrated into other modalities on a case by case basis than thinking of it or any other disiplne as the be all, end all.
Sooooo..... whether I'm writing as a potenial renter, worker, friend or neighbor; who knows? I do hope however to be received as whatever best lends to the best overall viberatory quality of the whole freakin universe.
We (my extended family and I) have been asked to build and tend a sweat lodge at Mount Ida in your neck of the woods which we'll probably do in January 08; if you have any interest just let me know and i'll let you know when and where.
May Peace Love n' Light BE With You in ALL Ways,
Ron "white horse dancing" Vickery
P.S. Blessings to Victoras from Ron Vickery if you talk with him.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables