Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seeking Raw Food Intentional Community
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 04, 2007 12:17AM

Aloha! Is anyone out there creating raw food together in a community?
Tropics would be ideal. I am a young, free raw-foodist woman looking for friends following the same path. Lets raise the vibrations together! I'm experienced in planting/cultivating/preparing raw food. I like to use intention and love when playing with food and am seeking high-vibes, conscious family to share this beautiful creation with. I live in Northern California currently, but would love to be back on Kauai in a house or farm with the right people!
Blessings and Love to you! Email me at csl8er@yahoo.com.
A'hui'hou

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking Raw Food Intentional Community
Posted by: noff ()
Date: September 04, 2007 05:02AM

Hey!I'm from norcal, yeah baby. I am in Irvine right now and share your dream. I was looking at the WWOOF website (working on organic farms) and there were two farms in costa rica with raw foodists that I'm thinking about living on. Check it out if it interests you! 25 countries participate in it and they all look fabulous. Best of wishes!

Posted by: rawsomefoods ()
Date: September 11, 2007 05:48PM

I, too, am interested in working on an og farm in Costa Rica, Hawaii, or some other place tropical. Would love to keep in touch and hear about your adventures if you go. I spent a month travelling around the country there and loved it in the mountains (as well as the beaches, but they were more crowded and humid).
Celeste

Posted by: noff ()
Date: September 25, 2007 05:40PM

hey rawsomefoods
I spent some time costa rica ages ago and yeah humid it is for sure! I am saving up for the ticket and want to go this spring or soon after and am looking for a traveling buddy. You interested in going that soon? If not I'll update you ith how it goes!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 03, 2008 01:47AM

Hey sister! I'm moving to Kauai in about a week an am seeking exactly what you described. I really want to build a permaculture farm, which I've never done, and compost with red worms. Building beehives would be another really cool, self-sustainable thing to do. I'm a raw foods junkie and just want to eat delicious foods that I grow, meditate, and be around positive people. I'm going to be working at Anuenue Farm on the north shore to start out with, but ultimately it's my goal to start a raw foods community. If you're still interested, we should talk!
Aloha!
Anna

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables