Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

PLEASE HELP A RAWMAMMA OUT
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 12, 2007 04:20AM

Hello I am trying to get a BLENDER from Blind GURU. I cant afford one because my husbands the only onworking and with 4kiddos budget is tight. My digestive system is horrible for a 26year old and need ablender.

Blindguru has agreed to help me out if I refer people to them to purchase stuff so if anyone purchase $300 or more then they will donate a blender to me.. Please help me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PLEASE HELP A RAWMAMMA OUT
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: November 13, 2007 04:53AM

What is this spam?

There's no reason whatsoever in order to eat "raw" that you need a $300 blender. Read the blending/juicing forum. Not everyone is using expensive blenders. Go to Target and spend $40 on a decent blender and you can easily blend fruit and vegetables.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 19, 2007 11:45PM

Yeah - I can't afford a 300 blender either and don't really care.

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: November 30, 2007 04:06PM

Hey now, come on folks. Haven't you read Victoria Boutenko's book about greens? A lot of people cannot digest greens and really benefit from a blender. My digestion is also horrible, and I feel for people who cannot afford a blender... one of the Twelve Steps to Raw Food in Victoria Boutenko's other book is obtaining the correct equipment, if I remember. More people can have success at this diet if we work together!!

-Angie

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: December 04, 2007 09:04PM

My blender cost about $45 tx incl.

Date: December 06, 2007 02:39AM

Hey there RawMamma... I can understand wanting that blender, i myself am saving back $10 here and there, and saving for one myself...
HOWEVER, i use a regular blender and enjoy green smoothies daily...

I even use a $10 hand blender when I travel and process chard, pears, apple, etc..takes a little effort but can easily be done... so go get a blender you can afford and put away a little bit here and there, and before long you'll have your blender...

I wish you the best, my digestion is the main reason i have turned raw... i am slowly healing, but i know it is working...

from another mamma, blessings...

Date: January 02, 2008 02:29AM

Go to www.freecycle.org and find your area and advertise that you WANT a blender. People give these away all the time!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables