Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Private, In-Home, Raw, Living, Vegan Food Chef
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 13, 2007 12:13AM

Greetings & Aloha

Congratulations! You have found a certified, high class, raw, living, vegan food chef and instructor. I offer an exciting, delicious, and amazing alternative approach to healing. I offer private, in home raw food preparation on a daily basis! I create the menu. I shop. I prepare gourmet meals, utilizing only the freshest, organic fruits, vegetables, and other fine ingredients available. You eat, nourish, enjoy, and in doing so, achieve optimal health through cleansing detoxification and creating a healing alkalinity within the body! How wonderful! I offer delicious breakfasts, lunches, & suppers {or any combination, thereof} prepared specifically for you! I also offer instruction of raw food preparation, as well. What an amazingly wonderful gift to give yourself {and your entire family}!!!

Every aspect of our lives improves as we cleanse away the heavy impurities and acidic environment in our bodies created from eating cooked, dead food. The healthier we all become, the brighter our light shines. Our overall view of life, our spirituality, our focus, our clarity, even our inter-personal relationships all increase exponentially as we continue to eat living, raw, vegan foods! Children benefit incredibly, too. Their health, attitudes, schoolwork, and grades improve remarkably, resulting directly from the benefits just mentioned. This approach to eating changes lives for the best!

Please telephone me directly at 707*355*1525 to reap the benefits sown by Mother Nature. Peace & love to you.

Thank you sincerely,

Joshua & Natasha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Private, In-Home, Raw, Living, Vegan Food Chef
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 13, 2007 12:14AM

as note: for the right situation, we are completely open to relocating...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables