Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New $500 Certified Raw Organic Chef Program in Los Angeles! Info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: December 27, 2007 08:10AM

Bryan Au here author of Raw In Ten Minutes and I have recently lowered my Raw Organic Chef Certification Course from $2,000 to $500 and it is really popular on a Global Level! This January 2008 I will have a nice group going in a new Raw Organic Restaurant in Silverlake in Los Angeles (it is not CRU) but a totally new Raw Organic Restaurant/Cafe that is an AMAZING Space with a very large RAW Kitchen, gorgeous spacious interior and more. I have 3 pepole signed up so would love to add more to the class because the more the merrier and it is more fun with a larger group. I can also hold the 3 day class at your home, office/location as well and this is what you receive for $500:

Bryan Au's RAW FOOD CHEF Classes and RAW CHEF CERTIFICATION are only $500:

In the special $500 Certified Chef program you get:

~ I will fly to your city/town/location(depending on where and how many students) and you will receive:

~ Copy of my book RAW IN TEN MINUTES and DVDs. You can even have your own Raw Organic Recipe/Creation named after you and featured in my books/dvd and more.

~ Certification Certificate with 3 day full instructions/training, lifetime of training/support, your own Info on my Website and customers in your area I will refer to YOU! SO you can earn and make a great income.

~ 40% off of my books, DVDs, Eco Organic Clothing line, RAW Food snacks/ingredients and more, so you can have your own home business and store to earn a great side income while promoting health and raw organic food.

~ Special Discounts on Blendtec Blenders only $350, and Excalibur Dehydrators 9 tray with teflex sheets and timer only $230! Both are normally $400-$500 in stores or online so you can sell my books, DVDs, Blendtec, Excalibur Dehydrators to your students, family and friends and make a good extra income.

~ You can appear in my National TV SHOW and Movie.

~ Special Invites, events, benefits, VIP EVENTS, meet Celebrities and more. I will do everything I can to make sure you are very successful and get great gigs, connections and a lifetime of bliss, blessings & joy!

Please e-mail me directly at RawBryan@hotmail.com and check out my website:

[www.RawInTen.com]

A really cool new feature is that for every product that or service that you buy from me a new tree will be planted!smiling smiley

So start off the new year right on and RAWck ON!

Raw Organic Saving The Planet,
Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]
[www.RawOrganicSavingThePlanet.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables