Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sale of foods, gadgets, crystal lamp, etc.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 29, 2008 07:57PM

I have lots of stuff I can offer for sale, so that you can seriously save money. Make an offer!

Foods: almost a gallon of unheated organic agave nectar from Living Tree Community

A pound of Ocean Harvest wildcrafted dulse and 4 pounds of their wildcrafted Bladderwrack

Ozone Generator from elixa.com for ozonating/oxygenating your water

Bio-Tuner from sotainstruments.com, used for addictions, depression, insomnia, anxiety, stroke reparation, etc. (You can read about them on curezone.com if you haven't heard of them.)

Prill Beads and Crystal Stones for "prilling water"

Quite a bit of wildcrafted pau d'arco bark

A quart of magnesium oil from oceanmagnesium.com

32 jars (25 tablespoons in each jar) of raw organic Just Barley grass juice powder

Himalayan Crystal Salt lamp, small sized, from americanbluegreen.com

Magnetic Pulser from sotainstruments.com (you can do a search on this at curezone.com)

About 60 veg-caps of Healthforce brand Ginkgo Biloba and 60 veg-caps of Healthforce Internal Parasite formula

Oxygen Elements Plus, oxygen supplement drops with fulvic acid

Please email aBear (at) tmo.blackberry.net to inquire - if you wanted to purchase anything, I'd ask for a check in the mail or, alternatively, something of commensurate value purchased for me online in exchange. Thank you, everyone!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2008 08:01PM by aBear.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables