Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NEW! Full Color Version of raw organic recipe book RAW IN TEN MINUTES special Price info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: February 14, 2008 07:50PM

Hi I am Bryan Au Raw Chef and Author of RAW IN TEN MINUTES raw organic recipe book available on Amazon.com. I just came out with my NEW 2nd Edition in Full Color with some new recipes, gorgeous full color photos and it is titled RAW FOOD IN TEN MINUTES also available on Amazon.com, to celebrate I am offering a new special low price on both books at a signficant discount and am also Autographing them personally to you for fun! Each Autograph and message is different the book just came out so I can number them if you e-mail and request it: rawbryan@hotmail.com so far I have sold 22 of them so I can number them from #22 to #100 if you would like that, it just makes it more fun, special, etc.

So you can only buy the new personally Autographed (numbered at your request and optional) from my main website on top:

[www.RawInTen.com]

On Amazon.com the Full Color 2nd Edition is $30 + tax/shipping/handling from my website it is only $22 with tax/shipping/handling INCLUDED with Personal Autograph/Message and option of having it numbered as well.

For the 1st Edition in Black and white with color photos on the covers and on the Website to download/print/view (different photos than new 2nd Edition), it is only $18 with Personal Autograph/Message ta/shipping/handling included (no number option sold a lot already!), on Amazon.com it is $25 + tax/shipping/handling!

I also have a new Online Store with the BEST PRICES on all things RAW, if you don't see something I can get it for you if you e-mail me at: rawbryan@hotmail.com I also add FREE SAMPLES in each order and a new Tree is Planted as well! The Online Store with the BEST PRICES guaranteed is on top:

[www.RawInTen.com]

I am also opening a new Raw Organic Restaurant/Cafe/Bookstore on Main Street in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA soon!

Bryan Au

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables