Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

help me find expert vegetable gardeners for good cause
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 24, 2008 09:12PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a web video maker who provides content for one of the world’s largest how–to video website: ExpertVillage.com

I am looking for experts on growing vegetables and raw food enthusiasts would be great.

It's an awesome opportunity for people looking to direct traffic to their websites for free (see blurb below)

If you can make any suggestions on how I could find people who might be interested I would greatly appreciate it.

I live in Santa Monica California and would need to shoot nearby.

Sincerely,
Karin McEvoy.

Expert Village Shoots:

What’s in it for you?

* Can pay vegetable gardeners $200 per day to make an expert video with me.

* Expert Village wants to promote your business on it’s website where you will have front page status on youtube, google and yahoo every time someone searches for information on these topics. Recently rated in Time Magazine's Top 50 websites to watch, the site attracts more than 40 million unique visitors per month.

* You get to promote yourself and your business as part of the video that is posted on the Expert Village website so that your name and reputation gets plugged every time it’s watched.

* In addition, every time your video is played, your bio and photo will appear alongside it including a link to the website of your business.

* You 'how to' video is easily embedded from Expert Village to your own website for any other promotional use free of charge.

To give you a better idea of what being an expert would look like, cut and paste the following address into your internet browser and hit return:

[homegarden.expertvillage.com]

It will be a fun, low impact, 4-5 hour demonstration with myself, a mini dv camera and one small light. We can arrange it to be at a time and place of your convenience.

Expert Village’s mission is to build a world-class repository of how-to videos and articles featuring advice from recognized experts in their fields. They currently have their own page on youtube.com

For additional examples of their work, you can see other business owners giving their expertise at expervillage.com on the first page at ‘today’s featured videos’.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables