Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

looking for a low-key raw retreat
Posted by: Alena ()
Date: April 15, 2008 08:22PM

Can anyone offer/recommend a place to stay where raw meals and juices are readily available, but otherwise one is left alone? I am not interested in programs, classes, crowds etc. I do not mind helping in the kitchen, but I would like not to have to shop and plan meals. If this is in the area where one can go hiking in the mountains that's a big plus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for a low-key raw retreat
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 18, 2008 01:58AM

Hello. We dont have a retreat set up yet but have a small cabin on the Mattole river in the county of Mendocinno Ca. 200 mile north of San Fran 4mile from lost coast lots of state and fed hiking trails we are surounded by stae park 80 acres on the Mattole you can still drink out of the river. We just went raw 60 days now. My partner has been doing the un cooking a lot of RAW Foods Bible recipes and Jullionos. Any way mabey you could get in on our food when we are here. we travel some. the cabin now is for rent 500 a month small right on the head waters Ferns green 20 mile outside of Garberville Ca. Call or email for more info if interested Bill and Kathy 707-9867710 riverhousebill@yahoo.com

Posted by: SunLover ()
Date: July 13, 2008 07:32PM

Interesting!

Posted by: blake1970 ()
Date: July 16, 2008 12:12PM

There is a vibrant living expo coming up. I was on rawswammy.com and they also have the raw spirit festivle information on there which I know is a good event.
Here is the link to the event page on that website.
[sitekreator.com]

I would definately go check out rawspirit.com also.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 02, 2008 11:38AM

Check out this place.

Considered my many a "no nonsense retreat"

www.detoxoasis.net

Posted by: gina ()
Date: September 13, 2008 10:04AM

Hi,

Which country are you thinking about? I offer retreats in the UK and Europe.

Best wishes,
Gina

[www.vibrancyUK.com]

Posted by: kris5194 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 10:29PM

WE'RE HERE!
We, the Schafer family,are now opening our 160 acre farm in the beautiful hills of KY. and putting on raw foods & self sufficient living classes. We are VERY SECLUDED and in a wonderfully quiet area. Folks coming to our retreat can choose as remote of campsites as they like. We have many hiking trails and beautiful nature views.We are totally off-grid and live very much "in-nature" with our six children. If you would like more information or to receive a brochure, contact: Kristi at
ph# 606-674-9782(if you do not reach me, leave a voice mail message and we will return your call a.s.a.p.) or puritygardens@gmail.com

Date: December 05, 2008 03:19AM

Summer 09 will be opening up a 15 room 80% raw/live hotel on the beach with pool on the outskirts of Cancun. Everything (yoga, etc) is optional but all meals/juices are included. Very chilled and laid back. More info coming soon!

Date: March 09, 2009 09:05PM

Rooms available in Raw/Vegetarian Florida House. $300 per room and you can email or phone {863} 983-6945. Less than two hours away from Naples, Ft. Meyers, Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables