Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

TOTALLY NEW RAWmazing Full COLOR RAW RECIPE book by BRYAN AU and YOU! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: April 23, 2008 03:36PM

This new RECIPE BOOK IS TOP SECRET but lets say it will BLOW EVERYONE AWAY on the RAWmazing Tip. I cannot reveal the title or all the secrets but lets say that each photo and each recipe will be totally RAWesome and NEVER BEFORE SEEN OR DONE BEFORE! ALL FULL COLOR PHOTOS and are so high end, so upscale RAW yet simple, easy, fun, they are not 10 minute no dehyrdating recipes, but many will be ten minutes to make but a lot will involve dehydrating, but there are new knife skills/techniques/garnishes/sauces/plating and presentation techniques that will blow away the raw world, food world, and more because NONE have ever been done or seen before!

SPECIAL BONUSES AND DEAL is you can PRE-ORDER MY BOOK NOW FOR $25 it is 100 Pages 50 + recipes of the MOST AMAZING JAW DROPPING RECIPES EVER and most have never been seen or invented before AND as a special BONUSE along with your $25 PRE-ORDER You may Choose to RECEIVE FOR FREE either my 4" White Ceramic Paring Knife or my new Eco Bamboo Organic Cotton T-shirt with Gold Foil Logo on it! SO you get the World's MOST AMAZING NEW FULL COLOR RECIPE BOOK coming out in 2 to 3 months from now or faster and FREE 4" White Ceramic Paring Knife or Eco Bamboo Organic Cotton T-shirt with Gold Foil RAW ORGANIC SAVING THE PLANET and RAW STAR LOGO on it!

AND AS AN ADDED BONUS: IF you want to include 1 of your RAW RECIPES in my book I can do that and have your photo/info/website included! All you have to do is agree to fully allow me to use your info/recipe/photo in my book but it also has to be AN AMAZING TOTALLY NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN OR DONE RAW RECIPE and it can include dehydrating and you can't hate me if I do not end up using it in the book, if it is RAWmazing and you are RAWmazing it WILL be in the BOOK! We are all RAWmazing but I have to in this case be the judge...so YOU can be featured and have your work out there!

Some samples and examples of some of my recipes: "Salmon" Napoleon with either: Curry Hummus Chip Layers, Dehydrated Curried Breaded Eggplant Layers or Onion Ring with Fried Batter Layered with Wasabi/Horeseradish sauce and Macadamia Cream Sauce and Miso Date Teriyaki Sauce with a side of Faux Rice with candied spicy pistachio and side of "anchovy" & "bacon" with hot chili oil and edible flowers. Wait until you see this photo and recipe WOW is all I can say the description does not even do it justice each photo will be like the cover of Gourmet Magazine and none have been done or invented yet. One example of a desser it Deconstructed Root Beer Float, all new Chocolate Strawberry Goji "LOTUS" the lotus is a totally new concept in Dessert that I just invented and created I can't explain what it is YOU GOTTA GET THE BOOK! smiling smiley But every recipe is mind and palate path to enlightenment and bliss absolute that will please the senses, soothe the soul and SAVE THE PLANET!

Some more TOTALLY SNEAK PEAK NEW INVENTIONS: Pancake and crepes that are HOT and look and tasted like cooked pancakes or crepes you literally cannot tell the difference with my all new dehydrated version. ALSO MARSHMALLOW SAUCE totally new invention, COOL WHIP whipped cream! No one has that! There are so many new things in my new book that will just be SUPER RAWMAZING and each photo is totally fantasy high end from food floating on water, to exotic leaves or backgrounds...fantasy becomes reality when you are RAW.smiling smiley

TO PRE-ORDER you can go to my Website there is a link for $25 and in a few months you will be the FIRST to get my new ALL COLOR BOOK autographed but you get either your 4" White Ceramic Paring Knife or new Eco Bamboo Organic Cotton T-shirt with Gold Foil Logo on it right away. When the book does come out officially it will be $30 on Amazon.com. + tax/shipping/handling. Believe me you will be glad you did it!smiling smiley

Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables