Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Best coffee grinder?
Posted by: mira ()
Date: May 10, 2008 03:32AM

Since i'm raw (like 2 and a half months only) i've already used up 2 coffee grinders! I really use them for everything, and everyday...So the last one i bought was just as cheap as the other and it just died...

So heres what i want to know, is there a brand that makes a GOOD QUALITY coffe grinder that i could wash with water, and that contains perhaps a bit more?

I heard the vitamix could grind fine powder just like a coffee grinder...Is that true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best coffee grinder?
Posted by: Context ()
Date: May 10, 2008 04:32AM

I liked those hand grinders.... they are pretty cool. And they work on certain herbs too!

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 10, 2008 11:44AM

I've been using a Krups $25 or so for about 15 years. But I haven't had such good luck with blenders or juicers, which I can kill easily within 3 years.

Posted by: mira ()
Date: May 10, 2008 05:33PM

actually i would like to know if theres a food processor or something like the vitamix that could work better for me...

its quite time consuming when you can only put like 4 tablespoons of something at a time...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables