Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thru Our Subjective Intent We Can Help Those Affected By Violent Weather Patterns
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 14, 2008 12:06AM

Walter Starcke is a metaphysical teacher of many decades whose teachings and vision I really respect. He sent out this message today and I'm passing it on to those of you in the raw food community who might be interested in meditating in this way to help the people whose lives have been turned upside-down by the crazy climate changes this spring in the U.S.:

A Message From Eron on Collective Subjective Consciousness

OK, Spiritual Family,

It is time we focus our subjective intent on the weather. Together we can move objective mountains with the energy of our focused subjective intent. In this case, we are moving the High Pressure system over Texas and other Southern states upwards to dry out the mid-west and allow the rain to flow in the southern states. Oneness includes all the earth and all beings there in. If your foot has an itch you reach out and scratch it, right? Our body is not just the human form we walk around in. It is the wholeness of the earth plane, one large interrelated system. And our subjective consciousness manifests it’s form and health and joy.
It is not a matter that we “need” rain here; there is plenty of water and abundance. It is a matter of shifting the energies to allow the rain that is all around and in us to be triggered and flow outward into manifestation. To do this we need to collectively join our consciousness in focused intent to move the high pressure system sitting over us to the north, which will dry out the rain soaked states with an over abundance of manifested rain.

Last week members of an Indian tribe did a rain dance on the steps of the capital in Georgia, the next day there was a 40% chance of rain that was not in the forecast and then rain! Shamans subjectively know they are one with the rain, the people dance in gratitude and as the experience of rain. You don’t have to get up and dance, although a dance of delight and gratitude is always joyous to the Universe. I am asking each of you to join me in visualizing this high pressure system moving northward from Texas to Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois. Then the low pressure system forms over Texas and pulls in the rain, which is triggered by our intention to bless this land now ready for its rain of life. Subjectively be dryness for the over abundance areas like Iowa, feel the sun drying the land and shining brightly in your heart. Then shift our focus to feel the rain on your face and join with the waters of your body and soul to fill the land with renewal.

I am not asking the universe to give us rain. I don’t believe in asking or in lack. I believe in subjective, positive intent and abundance. It is raining here Now; it is drying up in the mid-west. It is not a matter of “can” we do this; it is that we “are” doing it now. We are the sun and the rain. The process has begun! I can feel the rain now! Hooray! Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Eron and all that Is here and there.

P.S. More on the collective consciousness… And a Rainbow!

The little message I sent out yesterday needs more follow-up. I’ll have to write a whole article for the newsletter on it. For now let me add that the larger picture is that the whole collective consciousness of the entire earth plane is creating the shifts in the balance of nature. If we all lived our human lives in the Divine Order that is our true beingness, the earth would then be in perfect balance. We do not, and the earth is responding to that Out of Divine Orderness in us.

How can any of us on the spiritual path see and feel the devastation throughout the mid-west and not want to help? How can we help? Objective help may bring immediate relief in terms of supplies, but just as sending food to the starving in Africa only feeds stomachs, only subjective truth will truly help any situation. The simple point is that collectively we are out of order to the degree that we have upset the balance of nature. What we are seeing now is Mother Earth, Gaia, mirroring our state of consciousness. Individually those of us reading this may be doing well to live as divine humans, but the larger collective isn’t. And frankly when I look at my own daily life, I see little ripples of disorder I could realign.

Someone wrote to me that we need to “listen to Gaia.” I totally agree. I hear her screaming at us. When my plants at home need watering and when I have been busy, they start sending me messages in their own plant energy. Sometimes they have to scream to get my attention. Now I hear the trees all around me, the grasses in the fields, and the animals and insects as well. I am echoing their call for renewal. Whether you hear the call of the earth directly from nature or from the news programs or Internet, the call is clear. “Restore Divine Order, Now.”

Just as I was writing this I looked up and saw dark blue clouds over the horizon. I walked outside to see a full sky rainbow! Absolutely perfectly magnificent! I called to all of you to join me in gratitude as the sprinkles touched my face. Clearly I could hear that this was just a little sign to say that yes, I as one and we as One must restore Divine Order in our lives, Now. So I for one am letting go of anything that blocks my flow of Love and Light to others and the world. Personally I still have more to get in order and am now doing that for not only myself but for the well being of the whole.

WE can move mountains and help restore the balance of weather. I believe in a double threaded approach from both the without and within. Within I change myself and realign with Divine Order. Without I see the weather patterns changing to restore rain to drought areas and dryness to flooded areas, to calm angry tornadoes, and heal breaking hearts of the earth. Within I love myself enough to change and Be all I am and without I give that Love to the Allness.

Eron

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thru Our Subjective Intent We Can Help Those Affected By Violent Weather Patterns
Posted by: jamielor ()
Date: June 14, 2008 04:16AM

Two hands working can do more than a thousand hands praying.

- C.B.

Re: Thru Our Subjective Intent We Can Help Those Affected By Violent Weather Patterns
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: June 16, 2008 08:03AM

I would be inclined to phrase that the other way round realy. It takes thoughtfulness and consideration to change unconscious paterns of behaviour, be it on an individual or societal scale. Our way of thinking and choice of focus is far more powerfull than we have ever given it credit for. I see this mans efforts as a light shining in the dark. Thanks Kwan.

Date: June 16, 2008 03:08PM

For sure, both the objective and subjective are very important and ideally interconnected to and inseparable from one another. Action without inner preparation is often fruitless, and inspiration that leads to no action is often incomplete. Of course every situation is different. For instance, we can't, every one of us, meditate about the situation in the midwest and then hop in a car or truck and go there to help out. But many people have gone there to help, and I'm sure it's due in part to the loving intentions of those who are praying and meditating about the situation.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: June 16, 2008 10:51PM

I think that aligning our lives with devine order can be a deceptive thing. It sounds as though the author of that message may understand how ths is done, but telling others to do the same seems a bit like asking a baker to build a house. The means are available to all, but the method can take time to discover. I find that working on all of my daily "problems" at a conscious and metaphysical level is the best way for me.

I believe that when we change ourselves in this way, the whole universe is changed. I feel that we are all connected in a subtle and mysterious way. This being that while we are each aware of our individuality, that we are also all each the totality of god and the universe. An inherent part of this connection is that what disturbs us, disturbs everything else and vice versa. I think that one cannot recognise our connectedness beyond our physical bodies, without also acknowledging the implicit relationship of mutual cause and effect.

It then stands to reason that as a part of everything else, I can change myself to change everything. So I'm practicing changing my attitude towards things that I resist to being at peace with them, and I think that another part of this is to find ones inner joy as well. For if we are not inspired, then how can we expect our surroundings to be inspiring ?

Date: June 16, 2008 11:31PM

hi lightform--

> It sounds as though the author of that message may understand how ths is done, but telling others to do the same seems a bit like asking a baker to build a house.<

I forgot to say that this article is from a monthly newsletter he sends to people who read his books and are already very familiar with and practicing his teachings about metaphysics and meditation. A lot of folks here are familiar, I think, with visualizing 'from the end' (as if something is already an established fact), so I posted it.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: June 17, 2008 01:00AM

kwan

do you connect any of these disasters to global warming/climate change?

if so, do you believe we can have an effect on greenhouse gasses by
the food choices we make? ie buying locally grown fruit? a very unpopular
topic in this forum i have noticed.

also do you think the death of honey bees are related to climate change?
i heard today that at the current rate of honey bee death, they will all
be gone in 20 years. i for one cannot even imagine living on corn and rice.

i pray for myself and all beings to live a simplified life and for all beings
to be fed, housed and happy.

fruitgirl

Date: June 17, 2008 03:37AM

Hi Fruitgirl,
(I LOVE your questions; they're great.) See my thoughts below, with **.

>do you connect any of these disasters to global warming/climate change?
** Oh definitely! And it grieves me enormously that America has led the way in creating global warming, then refused to take all but the most ineffectual steps to lessen its effects.

if so, do you believe we can have an effect on greenhouse gasses by
the food choices we make? ie buying locally grown fruit? a very unpopular
topic in this forum i have noticed.
** Yes, choosing locally grown food could make an enormous difference, couldn't it, in terms of all the fuel costs of shipping foods all over the planet. Westerners are used to having access to all kinds of exotic produce and other foods that they couldn't possibly find in their immediate surroundings. I believe at some point in the future, if we don't get it together now, we will be forced to eat food that grows locally in the not too distant future. I live in New England, and it's hard for me to think of not having oranges, pineapple, bananas, etc., but I actually feel better when I eat fruits and vegetables that grow in New England (apples, berries, tomatoes, zucchini, greens, etc.). I grow food in a community garden because I feel strongly that it's time to start learning how to be self-sustaining and not contribute so much to global warming by buying products of global agri-business. I'm still in the 'baby steps' stage; still awakening from the fog of consumerism and passivity.

also do you think the death of honey bees are related to climate change?
i heard today that at the current rate of honey bee death, they will all
be gone in 20 years. i for one cannot even imagine living on corn and rice.
** The disappearance of the bees really freaks me out, so I read and learn about it, then I have to process it for awhile; then I come back to it again to learn more. I haven't watched the PBS special about it yet-- it was on tonight. No, I can't imagine having to live on corn and rice either! Everything on the earth and in the universe is interconnected; we are suddenly seeing this powerfully demonstrated in the disappearance of the bees and the troublesome questions their absence poses. I hope we can listen to their message and start decoding it in time. (BTW, did you see 'Bee Movie?'-- it's a comedy and an animation, but it presents this whole subject in a wonderful way that anyone, even an 8 year old, can 'get.')

** When I was younger I stored water and I put aside a lot of seeds for sprouting in order to be prepared for an unforseen emergency or disaster. Now I don't feel led in that direction at this point, but I feel strongly that my best course of action is to keep my diet raw and simple, practice calorie restriction, and periodically fast so that my body needs less and less food and variety in order to be nourished. I used to be fearful; somehow, even though things look quite bad in a lot of ways, I'm not scared. I feel profoundly sad about the state we're in, however. Many are dying, as we speak of these things, and many millions more will die before it all gets sorted out. I believe in eternal, endless life, so I'm not feeling desperate about the state of the world, but I also feel that the opportunity to take on a body and have a lifespan is a precious thing, and it's disheartening, to say the least, that those seizing the reigns of power seem to value money and profits to a degree that is obscene, apparently with little or no consideration at all of the value of human beings. Overall, I feel hopeful, though-- I was going to try to explain why, but that's for another message--- too long! ;-p

i pray for myself and all beings to live a simplified life and for all beings
to be fed, housed and happy.<
** Me too. Thank you, Fruitgirl, for sharing that so eloquently. Very thoughtful and inspiring; you give me hope for our future. Our love and our prayers, as well as our actions, have more power than we realize.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: June 17, 2008 08:47PM

kwan,

thank you so much for your heartfelt reply and hearing my questions
so deeply. they are questions i think about almost obsessively as a
member of a fruitarian community that enjoys eating alot of fruit
shipped hundreds and even thousands of miles away.

recently your posts about joining the community garden really made an
impression on me. it is something accessible to most americans and i am also
lucky to have a little plot...a postage stamp garden, yet big enough to grow
plenty of romaine to feed me all year here in calif. i dont grow any fruit,
but am able to forage alot of apples, oranges, plums, figs and berries
from trees actually right here in town. so im luckier than most.

these issues we are addressing are not easy, and i also take them in as i can, take breaks, then return, trying to keep them in mind and live as gently i can.
meanwhile trying my best not to judge others who need to deal with these frightening issues a little slower than i do..

still i worry so much for the next generation.

thank you kwan, for all the information you share here and for being an inspiration to me in the way you live.

fruitgirl

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 18, 2008 08:49AM

fruitgirl

i also think that your concerns and questions are excellent

thanks for posting them
kwan

enjoyed reading your replies

i especially like reading/hearing about local grown foods

its the way to go

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables