Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

running a vehicle on biodeisel... advice
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: July 01, 2008 05:45PM

it has been a while since i've posted on this sight and have been evolving pretty well on my own, but i am still in need of some guidance. i've got my heart set on converting a diesel car to biodiesel fuel, but really don't know where to start. this is one project that i have not researched and dived into on my own because i'm thinking that it is better to seek advice straight from those who have personally experimented with something like this. i have heard many positive and negative experiences regarding the conversion, the negative being that it can be expensive, and your car will constantly smell like french fries, but i've considered this and am okay with the cost and the probable smell.
for any of you wondering what i am talking about, biodiesel fuel is homemade from oil disposed of by almost all fast food restaurants. its extremely cheap (30 cents a gallon! yawning smiley !)
anyway, i'd really like to do this, but of course i need to get all my ducks in a row beforehand, and any advice from someone who has personally dared to take on an endeavour such as this would be extremely helpful, if not crucial.
i hope to learn something from someone, anyone! [crosses fingers]
thanks! :]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: running a vehicle on biodeisel... advice
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 01, 2008 05:55PM

Hey fuzzysocks,

I have been wondering how you are.

I am interested in the replies you get on this post. We have looked into doing the same thing. I have found an alternative to bio-deisel also using veg oil. It sounds interesting. Here is the site: [www.dieselsecret.com]

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: July 01, 2008 09:30PM

hello pakd4fun,
i am doing alright. still raw. though staying raw is no longer the main mountain i am struggling to climb over during this time in my life.

how are you? still a guiding light for novices on this sight, i see. ;]

the website you referred me to looks great!
i have to admit i am a little excited...although it almost seems to good to be true...
do you know anyone who has personally experimented with their product?

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: July 01, 2008 09:43PM

Hey fuzzysox, glad to hear you are finding new challenges.

I am great, we are all healthy and happy. Thanks for asking.

I don't know anyone doing any alternative fuels. We bought an old VW Rabbit deisel a few months back hoping to do something like this. We have had to work on it quite a bit and haven't been able to focus on anything else yet. We are wondering if getting a hybrid might be a better option for us.

Do you have a deisel yet?

Maybe someone here has more insight.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 02, 2008 03:46PM

fuzzy sox
I have been researching alt. fuels for a long time but especialy in the last few weeks. Last night I watched a dvd on biodesiel conversion made by a raw food freind tim tye. I also watched a dvd on alchohol that can be got from permaculture.com That is a must watch to see how we are being rigpped off in so many ways and why. I was at a biodeisel making demo about 2 months ago. Gasoline is srtictly all the toxic wastes left over from refining oil and varies constantly. They are not trying to make gas it is a by product. They shove it at us to dump it into the air so they dont have to get rid of it. Just like flouride in the water.

Right now I prefer conversion to LP Liquid propane and boosting it with a water HHO booster that you can make or buy. Any car can be boosted with hho and I think can run on just water. Propane runs cleaner, quieter, cooler, with no loss of power or fuel use. Ipmco has the parts to convert.

Propane is the cheapest fuel right now much less than deisel. All the used veggie oil is being qujckly bought up by a few people. You may not find it. Better to use straight veggie oil and convert the car than to make biodiesel. That takes toxic methane and lye to do and you get 5 gal of glycerin from 50 gal of used oil.

The Dave Lawton version of Stan Meyers HHO cell is the best one right now for boosing with HHO. PLans for that and many other things can be found on Patrick Kellys site. Chaot 10 has the lawton booster

[www.free-energy-info.co.uk]
[waterfuel.100free.com]

Ok back to my lab, very busy here now!

elnatural

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables