Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Mason follow up question
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 14, 2008 11:38PM

Since I don't go to first board any more I am wondering if anyone who does knows if David Mason changed his diet after Brian Clement at Hypocrates scientifically proved him to be in bad health? I was the one who inspired him to get tested there.

elnatural

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Mason follow up question
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 15, 2008 12:22AM

>...scientifically proved him to be in bad health?...<

This is highly debatable; many of the test results were great, and the questionable results were neglible, only slightly below 'normal'. (Also, what is 'normal' when you're raw?) And most importantly, Brian Clement was extremely unscientific in using the test results of only ONE person to prove that fruitarianism is supposedly harmful.

El, where are you going with this hostile post?

Why don't you go on the primary board yourself and find out? To my knowledge, no one is stopping you.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: September 15, 2008 01:50AM

oh no, his results were very very good in fact. not perfect, of course, no diet can do that IMO, but they were tremendous by any measure.

even if they hadn't been DZM clearly stated that he was following a diet that he was happy and comfortable with and wasn't interested in changeing it as he felt great and it was working for him.

i'm not sure why some people are focussing on the very minor deficiencies in david's blood work, they were nearly insignificant.

Date: September 15, 2008 02:15AM

coco

That's totally different from what is on the AliveRaw website. Brian says a second set of more in depth tests were done that show some real trouble.

I was realy hoping to see him improve things for the better!

elnatural

Date: September 15, 2008 02:25AM

david listed the results of his test on the forum, they looked pretty good to me and got an a-ok from arugula. i hate to say it because i like brian clement but he is against a high fruit diet so...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables