Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

to lightform
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 27, 2008 12:52AM

hiya light!

just saw your post about the banana thing and how its a favorite

what do u think of this?
i don' tknow if u ever tried a durian

but to me it tasted like sweet garlic putting that had soy sauce on it

i just had a wacky crazy idea of mixing a banana in a blender and putting essence of garlic oil on it

whatever

crazy ideas come to me sometimes

that durian i tried a while ago was atrip

and real expensive too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: to lightform
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: September 27, 2008 02:19AM

Err.. hmm... it sounds like one of those wacky ideas that only a mad raw foodist would come up with grinning smiley

I actually had banana with my last couple of salads which also had garlic and ginger in them, it was fairly darn fine indeed. We get so caught up in culinary authodoxy most of the time that we often overlook simple and yummy innovations. I have heard it said that French fries were invented, when a French chef decided to make a statement to a fussy patron when they complained about the lack of crispiness on their potatos.

Also that pizza was invented in Italy in some years of depression, when basicly all they had was bread, loads of tomatoes and maybe a few veges. So what we treat as right and wrong in culinary flavours realy just boils down to tradition and familiarity.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 30, 2008 05:20AM

hehsmiling smiley

yeeeeeeeeeeaw!

funny, i heard that about pizza too
now pizza is gourmet and all the leftovers are handcrafted at connoisseur pizza towers

cool that banana garlic and ginger combo u tasted

my english makes no sense

this is the way i like it

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: September 30, 2008 05:48AM

I used to love cooking and going to restaurants, now when ever I think about it, it comes with a dose of nostalgia. I used to invite people round and make special stuff for them, I don't do it any more because I prety much only eat fruit and veges... sigh winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables