Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

With This Article....
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 15, 2007 12:54AM

..I rest my case on the Global Warming Scam.

Bill Ties Climate to National Security

Seeks Assessments by CIA, Pentagon

[www.boston.com]

Rule of Thumb -- if the Government's involved, there's a secret agenda, and you know it's not in our best interests...Looks like they pulled another fast one on us ....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: With This Article....
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 15, 2007 03:32AM

Hello Lois

You are exactly right Lois there is global warming but not man made. What they want to do is create a world carbon tax and reduce population by 80% to 90% very soon. Alex Jones new DVD End Game talks about it. They are using a natural cycle to promote NWO, control of food, water, energy, where you can live etc.. There and many plants and animals frozen in the ice of the poles. These people must then also believe in man made global cooling LOL : ) so willfully blind.

Elnatural

Re: With This Article....
Posted by: Jose ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:48PM

Lois, just because it is being USED as a means of repression, doesn't NECESSARILY mean it is a fraud.

Even if, for example, I believe 9/11 is both being used as a means of repression and is a fraud.

I agree with your rule of thumb, but a rule of thumb is not a universal law of nature, there are exceptions.

And even IF global warming is not MAINLY man-made, we still have to deal with it, don't we?

So yes, I think keeping our eyes open to probable repression like you point out is a definite good thing and vital too, but we do have to lessen our environmental footprint on the planet, otherwise the consequences will be quite disastrous.

We can lessen our footprint whilst at the same time deny governments to increase their power over us. I think that is possible.

Cheers,
J

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables