Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Off to the Harbor Islands!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 26, 2008 12:13AM

I'm off on another camping trip tomorrow morning, a short one this time-- will be back by Labor Day. Here's a pic (from a recent trip) of our favorite campsite, which no doubt we'll be fortunate enough to get again tomorrow, since our beloved little Lovells Island is usually semi-deserted when we show up:

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Off to the Harbor Islands!
Posted by: Kit ()
Date: September 01, 2008 12:56AM

Great kwan, very green

Kit

Date: September 01, 2008 10:06PM

We're back! We had the most gorgeous weather we've had in all of our 31+ trips to Lovells Island-- bright blue skies, sunshine, ideal temperature, warm ocean water-- totally spectacular!; and we got our favorite campsite again. It was so relaxing and inspiring that I was able to get lots of beadwork done and also wrote the outline for a book I've been planning for awhile.

The best part is coming home and appreciating all the amenities of modern housing.

Here are a couple of pics from our trip:

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 01, 2008 10:15PM

Cool, Sharrhan!

I'm glad you had a good time and I always enjoy seeing photos you post. Was it a whole year ago that you went the last time or was it this spring? Time flies.

Date: September 01, 2008 10:21PM

Hi Lois!
We went at the end of July for 12 days, and then again for the week leading up to Labor Day. We try to go twice every summer.

The pictures from the campsite from year to year tend to look a lot alike, as we have gotten a lot of mileage out of that blue and white checked plastic tablecloth, as well as our 8 or 9 year old tent, and we always use a bright blue tarp over our table.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 03, 2008 07:53PM

geez kwan

that place looks like a paradise
where is lovell's island? i feel too lazy to google everything on planet earth

u two look so happy together

smiling smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: September 03, 2008 08:22PM

Very pretty campsite. I love all your blue.

We just got back from the family farm after running from Gustav. As it turned out we should have just stayed, but you never know. It took ten hours to make a normally 4 hour trip. Had fun with the in-laws though and hiking and playing.

Date: September 03, 2008 10:39PM

laV--
Lovells is one of the Boston Harbor Islands. It's not that far from Boston (a boat-ride to Georges Island, followed by a 5 minute water taxi ride), but it's so primitive and pristine that it feels like it's thousands of miles away.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables