Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

crash in progress
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 21, 2008 05:17AM

The complete crash of the world financial system that I have been predicting for years is now in progress. Not sure how long it will take to go to rock bottom with no food in the stores. Anything can happen now. It may be just a few days away.

What I do know for certain though is that people believe whatever the cfr agent candidets say. So If I talk like a cfr agent I can get what ever I want. So I am going to try it.

I now promise you more and better bottles than any cfr agent. I promise you these bottles for the rest of your lives. I have all the power in the world to give you these bottles. You just have to send me $100.00 each. If you don't beleive me there are only 2 possibilies why. Either you are not patriotic or you are are racist! In public you are not allowed to disagree with this. You can be arrested for disagreeing with this. You will be under total surveilance so you can't disagree with this. Your guns will be taken so you can't disagree with this. It is for your own protection. You will be so happy when this happens. It will be world paradise.

elnatural

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables