Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cordless phones, are they bad too?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2008 01:56AM

i notice when i talk on mine for a while that i end up with a bit of a funny headache and i was wondering if they aren't so good to use. i'm not talking for hours but some conversations are less than brief, should i be switching to a regular phone?

thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cordless phones, are they bad too?
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 22, 2008 02:56AM

Radioactive! Ive heard cordless head sets are a 100 times more dangerous.
the swedes have the most up to date studys on that, type in cordless phone `dangers and you will know why the head aches

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2008 02:57AM by riverhousebill.

Date: September 22, 2008 03:23AM

shoot, that is so scary! ugh, they are so useful, now what am i going to do when someone calls and i'm chasing kids around the house? i have so many long distance friends, i can't sit down every time i have a conversation!
what about a headset with my cordless phone? i'll have to check it out...

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 22, 2008 04:15AM

Keep a distance between the phone and your head, this can be easylt accomplished
by using a speaker phone. never let your children use without the speaker phone.
its a cumulative dose every time you use it, and studys are showing a strong ``influence on increaced risk of tumors.
go to Cure-Guide.com for more info.
its a race coco between education catastrophe, and catastrophe has a nose lead.
the info is from that site Randall Neustaeter OMD Lac, CCH

I have not looked into what this computer use risk,might be, I would think it ``has to be ``10 fold the phone, I know I come away from it with headaches,
but Im ahead of you, I have head tumors, lots of electronics over the years
`on the boats, and elswhere, after all that I feel amazed that this body can ``take ``as much exposer as we subject it to. and still cruise.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2008 04:28AM by riverhousebill.

Date: September 22, 2008 11:43AM

none of them have speaker mode, i'll go with a regular old corded phone. i don't mind, it'll cut down on phone time anyhow. i'm trying to find a way to minimize the computer too but it's just so darn interesting! hard to resist. And you can talk on the phone on it too, ha ha!

Posted by: baltochef ()
Date: September 22, 2008 06:26PM

I have two corded phones that I'm going to resurrect & install in the house..

The first is a powder blue push-button table model..

The second is a 1950's black Bakelite rotary dial table phone that still has the gutta-pecha & fabric cord connecting the base of the phone to the 4-prong wall jack..

I love the sound of the bells (real bells, not computer simulations) that both of these phones have; especially the 1950's Bakelite model..

I'm going to search on e-Bay for several 1950's to 1970's wall phones to install in various places around the house..

Once installed the portable phones will be gotten rid of..

When I move in the very near future I will be limiting my exposure to as many forms of man-made electro-magnetic radiation as possible..

No TV, very limited time spent on a cell phone, & a fairly rigid schedule that I will attempt to keep as regards to limiting myself to a single hour per day (or less)(non-accumulative) on the computer..

This single hour per day must account for any & all things that I want to accomplish on the computer; so prioritizing my time on it will be essential..

I've recently come to realize that I have allowed the computer to become as addictive as any drug..

Bruce

Date: September 22, 2008 11:15PM

Bruce, can i move in with you?

Posted by: baltochef ()
Date: September 23, 2008 12:53AM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bruce, can i move in with you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure coco..

Platonic?????????????????????..

He says, tongue in cheek!!!!!!!!!!

Date: September 23, 2008 01:27AM

winking smiley

Date: September 23, 2008 01:33AM

Here's a Yahoo Group that I belong to that sends out email with lots of good information about EMF's.

[groups.yahoo.com]

If you seach 'cordless phones' you get a lot of articles --

[groups.yahoo.com]

I'm very sensitive to EMF's and can't get to sleep in a hotel until about 2 or 3 in the morning, because they're buzzing with energy.

When I go to bed at home, I unplug everything I can in the whole house and turn off as many fuses in the fuse box as possible, even the refrigerator. We don't own cell phones because they're 'bad' for you. But I'll never give up my laptop.

BTW, smoke detectors are another source of EMF and give off a lot of energy. That's why I can't get to sleep in a hotel until 2 or 3 in the morning. They usually have a smoke detector near the bed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2008 01:39AM by Lois.

Date: September 23, 2008 01:42AM

i LOVED it when i was living in toronto and the power went out in my neighbourhood for three days, was it ever COOL! just silence at night, no buzzing at all. amazing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables