Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

swishing my hair due to a quote posted by kwan
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 01, 2008 08:02AM

kwan posted this in the quote thread:

Our job now is to get over years of believing we are primarily objects, people or bodies. Though we temporarily have bodies, we have to now consciously realize we are peace, joy, love, and compassion. That is who we are literally. In this context those attributes are nouns. And the us of us is life eternal. Instead of thinking we have peace or joy we must be totally aware that we ARE peace and joy, not that we have them. That is a big leap but once made our mortality is swallowed up with immortality.
-- Walter Starcke

i don't known why but while i was reading this quote, i started to resonated perfectly with it.. so much so, and then ... subconsciously perhaps, i took the hair piece ( it was a nice hair rubber band thing that had a little gold looking band in the middle) out of my hair and swished my hair around

and i felt

freedom

the quote made me do it

i swear it did

it was the quote

la la la la la la la la la LA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: swishing my hair due to a quote posted by kwan
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 01, 2008 01:59PM

laV--
Walter Starcke is a pretty amazing guy with a unique approach to the perenniel philosophy. You might enjoy checking out his website:

www.walterstarcke.com

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Re: swishing my hair due to a quote posted by kwan
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 02, 2008 10:33AM

cool kwan thanx

will do smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables