Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

OH MY GOSH .. SERIOUSLY !
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 06, 2008 12:39AM

can't you people just learn to play nice?

seriously

what the hell

bumping threads to make a point is just useless

calling each other names to make a point is just useless

why cant you all just come to some compromise where how bout you dont talk about politics at all unless it pertains to raw foods and our freedom to eat healthy food?

seriously .. im about to contact the owner myself and ask him to put a stop to all political discussions at all on his forum because nobody seems to be able to be civil enough to each other without pointing fingers an saying HE STARTED IT !!

jeebiez grow up

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OH MY GOSH .. SERIOUSLY !
Posted by: cyclopsale ()
Date: October 06, 2008 01:20AM

Jgunn-
I agree that there is some ridiculous posting going on, but I don't think taking away politics at all will solve the problem. We need to come to a consensus, and realize that we all have the right to discuss these issues. But I think that some of us are getting the idea that some have more right than others. I think that taking away the game is only going to teach the children that no one has the right to play. We need to adhere to the rules of the game, and realize if we don't like what someone says then don't look, or at least be respectful to other's opinions. We all have the choice to just back away and to be polite. So let's use are good judgement, rather than act like silly fools.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables