Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Haunted House
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: October 06, 2008 03:58PM

My sister took our kids for a few hours Saturday and my husband and I had time to kill so we drove around Lake Charles. We went by an old Craftsman Style house that we have admired for years. It was for sale and empty. I can't resist peaking into empty, beautiful old houses. It was so fine. It had HUGE rooms, fantastic woodwork, a sun room with a fireplace (so cool). There were stairs in the backyard going to the second floor. I was excited to see the second floor. When we were going up the stairs I got a creepy feeling. I knew there was a ghost. I didn't say anything because I thought I would just get that creepy feeling and that would be it. When we got to the top of those stairs I tried the door into the house and it opened. My husband was right next to me and we both felt a cold air rush out at us. It blew his hair. I also felt a it hit my insides in a way. It knocked the breath out of me and I gasped. We just had to go in (don't tell). There was no air on and the upstairs was thick with hot, stagnant air. I got the feeling the ghost was happy to have company. I think she would like a visit from the kids. I will at least take them by for a look see in the window.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haunted House
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 06, 2008 09:01PM

bbbrrr, creepy! *shudder*

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 07, 2008 12:50AM

Pakd that is so cool .. creepy but cool .. i lived in a house that had some weird energy some time ago ...

i would see indents in our furniture that looked like someone was sitting there and on several occaisions would hear people walking around upstairrs but i was the only one home lol

was odd smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: October 07, 2008 01:47AM

Hi coco and Jodi,

It was creepy and cool. But you could feel the good energy. She was a nice ghost.

It was perfect timing with Halloween coming up.

oooooooooOOOOO!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables